Sold / Found a little something for everyone sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

savagefan04

Hardcore RCTalk User
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Items for sale….
With the season ending and not having enough time to run my RC’s, I’m cleaning out items I no longer need/use. Payments can be made via Paypal, check or USPS MO. I'll consider trades for a mamba brushless system or 1/5 scale TT motorcycle parts.

1/8 scale buggy tires: most of these are in like new condition, less than 10 minutes run time. Prices are firm but include shipping to the lower 48 states. Outside the US will be charged exact shipping cost.
Each listing is priced to sell quickly (hopefully)
• 1 set of 4 used medial pro’s Pike Peak II mounted on yellow/green dish wheels. 80% tread life. $25.00
• 1 set of 4 used Panther Komodos mounted on dish wheels that were dyed red. Dye job is not the best. 80% tread life $25.00

-MUGEN MBX5 chassis wit rock guards $30 shipped obo

-Only battery Packs Maxx Pack 6 volt 1200 mah NIMH. Works fine $10 obo

-MUGEN “T” wrench 17mm $8.00 obo

-Various 1/8 scale Airfilters. 4 all together;(motorsavers, dynamite, ofna) $15 for all. obo

-Plano box. Just pay for shipping.

- Airtronics Blazer Radio. Transmitter only. $10 obo

-1/18 scale chargers with standard plug. $5 each (Mini T-SOLD, MLST) obo

-OS Max CVR .15 engine w/ motorsaver airfilter, carb, CB, flywheel. Engine has plenty of pinch, just 2 gallons thru it. $25 obo

-Team Trinity Bag. Used. Fits Savage, tmaxx and truggies. Main compartment has a rip along the top seam. $25 bucks b/c of the shipping size/weight. obo

-RB C4 (good parts engine.) no carb. Runs fine, LHS said it will need a pinch soon. $30 shipped obo. (currently in a couple pieces. You’ll need new head screws. The current ones are deformed and I did not want to run the risk of them stripping.) head has a minir bend in one fin.

Pro-Line Maxx size Crime-Fighters mounted on 23mm Pro-Lline wheels. I bought these from a member here and NEVER did anything with them. Tread life is 95% or better. Wheels have some minor scuff marks. Includes a set of 4 Pro-Line 23mm blue hub adaptors. $50.00

MBX5 parts lot….$20

1/10 scale Pro-line bowties mounted on HPI wheels. I ran these on my MLST for about 10 packs then switched back to the stock tires and wheels. Easily 85% tread life if not more. $20.00 obo

http://www.photos.yahoo.com/gmorenojr_pdj.

Prices do not include shipping insurance.
Thanks

Gabe

Last edited:
1/18 scale chargers with standard plug. $5 each (Mini T, MLST) obo

Ill take this. Lemme know where to send paypal too. Thanks

Can you PM me whats in the MBX 5 parts lot please?

Ta.

Ryan, i'll get u the list tonight...

Will the 23mm hub adapters fit on a savage? If so I'll take the set of wheels/adapters.

Only battery Packs Maxx Pack 6 volt 1200 mah NIMH. Works fine $10 obo

What does this fit? If it will fit a Mini-T, i'll take it.

Sweet,

the 23mm adaptors are the Proline buggy to truggy ones. they are specific to any truck. hope that helps...

PSU
the battery pack is a standard 6v receiver hump pack. sorry for not being more clear...

Do the hub adapters look like this?

6034-03.jpg

yep. those are them

I'll pass on the wheels/adapters combo. I wanted some that work with Savage hubs. Good luck with the sale.

up for the night...
willing to hear offers

anyone??? some has to need new tires... ;)

Ok Savage fan I think I have may act together now.

I will take the:
Pro-Line Maxx size Crime-Fighters mounted on 23mm Pro-Lline wheels. I bought these from a member here and NEVER did anything with them. Tread life is 95% or better. Wheels have some minor scuff marks. Includes a set of 4 Pro-Line 23mm blue hub adaptors. $50.00

-Various 1/8 scale Airfilters. 4 all together;(motorsavers, dynamite, ofna) $15 for all. obo

-Plano box. Just pay for shipping.

Ill PM ya with the details..

Thanks

TalonOne

Status
Not open for further replies.