Sold / Found F/S Jammin X1 CRT and accessories

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry about the pipe, I didn't see any cracks until it ran so I have no idea if it could have been my doing. Not worried about it. When I get paid I'll definitely take you up on that offer for the body and wheels though :)

Don't worry about the pipe, I didn't see any cracks until it ran so I have no idea if it could have been my doing. Not worried about it. When I get paid I'll definitely take you up on that offer for the body and wheels though :)

Cool. Consider them yours. Just hit me up with a PM when you are ready. Thanks again.

Tom

Ran it at the track yesterday when lots of people were there including an electric truggy. I was keeping up with the Italian powered buggies, well the truggy was, my driving skills let me down plenty but I walked them in the shorter straights x) had a guy help me tune it and it screamed. Was eating the electric truggy alive. Started eating glow plugs and I feared the worst hearing horror stories about the sleeves in this motor peeling. Eventually it just stopped and siezed up tight. Temps were fine all day. Pulled it apart on the bench at the track and luckily it was just the lower bushing on the con rod. 20 bucks shipped for a new one, so she'll be back on the track by the time I have a day off work. I can see why the bushing failed, the pinch is still outstanding on this motor. The perfect tune pushed it over the edge. Gave me a chance to look it over, needs clutches soon and clutch bell bearings but after cleaning the internal bearings are still great, sleeve scoring is non existent and the piston skirt shows no blow by or weird wear. You took great care of this motor. Sucks my track day was cut short but I had more than enough time to get comfortable with the truggy and figure out what direction I need to go to tune the suspension to the track.

New con rod arrives Thursday and that's also when I get paid so I'll paypal you the money for the body and wheels then. They the same prolines that you sent with the truggy?

Ran it at the track yesterday when lots of people were there including an electric truggy. I was keeping up with the Italian powered buggies, well the truggy was, my driving skills let me down plenty but I walked them in the shorter straights x) had a guy help me tune it and it screamed. Was eating the electric truggy alive. Started eating glow plugs and I feared the worst hearing horror stories about the sleeves in this motor peeling. Eventually it just stopped and siezed up tight. Temps were fine all day. Pulled it apart on the bench at the track and luckily it was just the lower bushing on the con rod. 20 bucks shipped for a new one, so she'll be back on the track by the time I have a day off work. I can see why the bushing failed, the pinch is still outstanding on this motor. The perfect tune pushed it over the edge. Gave me a chance to look it over, needs clutches soon and clutch bell bearings but after cleaning the internal bearings are still great, sleeve scoring is non existent and the piston skirt shows no blow by or weird wear. You took great care of this motor. Sucks my track day was cut short but I had more than enough time to get comfortable with the truggy and figure out what direction I need to go to tune the suspension to the track.

New con rod arrives Thursday and that's also when I get paid so I'll paypal you the money for the body and wheels then. They the same prolines that you sent with the truggy?

Thanks man... I try to take the best care of my stuff as I can. I mean you work hard for the money you drop into these rigs. I try to get the most out of them as I can. Know what I mean? I really like the OS motors... in fact I have never run any other type except for the TRX motor in my Tmaxx. They have always been very durable motors. I am glad it was only the conrod bushing too! That motor was awesome at my local track too! I loved the look on peoples faces when they would be out there with their fancy Italian motors and they would come up and ask me what motor I was running. It was like a BMW got beat by a chevy! LOL

The wheels are white dish and do not have any rubber on them. They are brand new in the package though. I have a set with rubber on them but they are a bit dry and I would be afraid they would fall apart on the track or I could send those to you as well. I am so glad you are enjoying this truck. I miss it but am glad that the motor was still performing and the truck is stretching its legs again!! If you get a chance snap some pics I would love to see it in action. "Proud father moment!!" LOL

Were you able to get the new con rod in ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.