Sold / Found F/S Jammin X1 CRT and accessories

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey Guys,

I have a Jammin X1 CRT Pro edition with OS .30 motor with about a gallon through it. It still has great pinch and had after run oil used everytime. The electronics are not included. The truck is in great shape and was only raced one season before my track closed. The body is beat up and is basher grade at best. I have a bunch of spare parts... arms, springs, flywheel etc. Also included with this is an Ofna chrome top starter box. I am asking $250 OBO which includes shipping to the lower 48. Paypal only please. My price is not firm and all reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks for looking.

Tom

20140111_161058_zps4b752270.jpg

20140111_161110_zps11bc4635.jpg

20140111_161126_zps125380d1.jpg

20140111_161208_zps3ed61909.jpg

20140111_161239_zpsc9d130fd.jpg

20140111_161352_zps7d5e8ba0.jpg

20140111_161750_zps4bb672fc.jpg

Morning Bump!!

I know she is not the newest on the block but she runs and runs well. It has a JP1 pipe and enough spare parts to keep you running for a while. My price is not set in stone and if it is too high I am willing to listen to what you guys think is fair. It just stinks that this truck is just sitting on the shelf while it still has pleanty of life left... just needs a good home.

Tom

Morning Bump!!

Dayum, including the bump box too, this is a smoking deal! Plus, you won't find a better guy than Tom to deal with.

Ughh... I'm not even in the market for a truggy but I feel like it would be a bit easier to get used to than my buggy at the track so I can spend more time learning how to line up for jumps and less time on my lid. And I'll own two vehicles for when one bores me or decides not to cooperate. I get paid Thursday. We'll see what my paycheck looks like. Hopefully nobody snatches it out from under me but I'm definitely interested. By no electronics, I take it you're keeping the servo's?

Ughh... I'm not even in the market for a truggy but I feel like it would be a bit easier to get used to than my buggy at the track so I can spend more time learning how to line up for jumps and less time on my lid. And I'll own two vehicles for when one bores me or decides not to cooperate. I get paid Thursday. We'll see what my paycheck looks like. Hopefully nobody snatches it out from under me but I'm definitely interested. By no electronics, I take it you're keeping the servo's?

I was planning on taking at least the steering servo... but I can leave the throttle/brake servo in it. I have a need for the steering servo, but I could let the other go in the sale... so you would only need a throttle servo. I also have a RX battery but I it is not charged and it is NiMh but I can throw that in too.

Also one other note... the bump box will not come with the 12V battery.... I checked everything for shipping and the cost with the battery in the bumpbox was crazy high. A new 12v battery from Amian is only $25.

Last edited:
I happen to be in the market for a bump box anyway. And I just bought a JP-2 so having both a JP-1 and 2 for tuning purposes stands put as well. I wasn't expecting a battery for the jump box and a couple of my heli lipo's in parallel should run it. I can't let go of this... Let me see what my paycheck is and I'll make you an offer tomorrow, including the throttle servo and receiver battery. What's included is exactly what I need right now.

Sounds good my friend! I look forward to hearing from you! Have a great evening!

Truggy has been SOLD!!!

Hey Man, That is still a nice looking truck. I have one and it is great, still handles the track well. Good Luck

Hoping she handles the rutty local track better than my buggy, and it'll give me something to drive when my buggy breaks at the track. I have a funny feeling I'll be driving this more than the buggy though. And I need the bump box. Screw pull starts!!!

I love the truggies better than the buggies for that very reason... I think they handle the rough stuff better with the bigger tires and wheels than the buggies... and they are just as fast, I think. Ever since my local hobby shop closed nitro is just so hard since I ether have to drive 50 miles or pay the hasmat fee and paying $50 for a gallon of nitro is not worth it anymore. I still hated to part ways with it... but at least now I know it will get to stretch its legs and be enjoyed. I will have another truggy... just electric this time!

Oh... not that this matters but that lid won the rattle can paint contest on this forum back in 06! LOL

HAHA! I thought you bought that online prepainted. I see why it won :) The cheap RTR motor in my buggy isn't running so sweet anymore so I'm off the track until this comes. A bump start only motor will be put in the buggy as well. Not messing with pull starts anymore, I don't bash. I feel you on the fuel deal. I'd probably sell mine and switch to electric at that point as well. I love the sound of nitro, and being faster than someone else is more gratifying for some reason but it would lose it's allure real quick if every time I ran it I was spending more than I do in an entire week on fuel for my full size car.

Happen to remember what the shock oil and diff weights are atm? It'll give me a good starting point.

Happen to remember what the shock oil and diff weights are atm? It'll give me a good starting point.

I believe I am running 7K in the front, 10K in the center and 5K in the back.. it has been a while. The shocks I believe are 35 or 40 wt. It has been a while. I sent the manual for both the motor and truck in the box.. I might have written it down in the manual. I just ran what the fast guys were running at my local track... which is where I get most of my setup data.

Tom

Awesome. Just needed a general starting point, and that sounds about right for my track anyway. My order of servo's and a couple other things come in today, and Fedex has the Truggy scheduled for Friday. Can't frikkin wait!

Awesome. Just needed a general starting point, and that sounds about right for my track anyway. My order of servo's and a couple other things come in today, and Fedex has the Truggy scheduled for Friday. Can't frikkin wait!

Cool! I was hoping it didn't get delayed in the weather in the Midwest. What servos did you end up with?

Cool! I was hoping it didn't get delayed in the weather in the Midwest. What servos did you end up with?

Corona DS329's. Cheapies since I needed one for the buggy as well for steering anyway. I'll try em out and see if they're acceptable. Metal geared, 130oz at .11 sec so they should do fine.

Those servo's did not get used. Misadvertised, wrong size. Ended up using a Savox servo that I was using on the throttle of my buggy, when it was intended to be a steering servo in the first place. Buggy will get the same treatment when it gets rebuilt with a new motor.

JP1 pipe cracked and broke at the end where the front mount connects. Not sure if it was like that already, got damaged during shipping, or what. Not terribly worried about it, threw a JP2 on it and I feel that is better suited for it. It's the nice coated version too, so it matches the coated chassis perfectly. I'll JB weld the JP1 and throw it on the buggy, or have someone TIG it up. I have the starter box wired with two 3s Lipo's in parallel and it has no problem bumping the OS .30 to life easily. Damn did that thing fire up quickly though. Ran like absolute crap since I'm sure it wasn't run in 100% humidity 38F weather on it's last outing :) Little tuning and she absolutely screams. Bringing it to the track in the morning to see how it fairs. Should handle the somewhat rutty track much better than the buggy. Overall I'm very happy and hope to race this rig pretty much unchanged other than a little suspension tweaking this summer alongside the buggy.

Hey my friend,

Sorry about the crack in the header pipe. I don't know if it was damaged in transit. I certainly didn't notice it before I shipped it or I would have fully disclosed that. I have another used header pipe for a JP1. It has some scratches and dings on it, some burned oil but it does not have any cracks in it. It does not have gaskets either. I would be happy to ship that to you if you want? Last night I found some brand new white dish truggy wheels to go along with the proline body. I can throw the wheels in with the body and ship it for $30 if your interested and I can throw the header pipe in the box. If not I can just send you the pipe and post the body and wheels up for sale here. I am glad you got everything running well. I really enjoyed that truck and the O.S. mill really put the horsepower down.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.