Sold / Found F/S: 2 gokarts and car system

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rcguru30

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i am selling my basically new car system. i have had both the subs and amp maybe 5 months.the amp is a concept 2400d. that is 2400 watts rms,and 4800 maxx,these amps retail for about $900,and are class d,and are for 1 ohm configurations( could be used in 2 ohm but what good would that be?) the subs are the audiobahn aw1506t, they handle 2600 watts maxx,and 1300 watts rms. i just paid almost $900 for these and the boxes (seperate boxes). i have recently received a trophy for placing second with this setup. this system is not abused in anyway , i have been installing since i was 14 and now am 31. also i am including 2 rockford fosgate i farad caps (almost $100 each). i just need to step down and go more simple as i currentlly have this system in a kingcab p/u. i know i have well more than $2000 invested,i am askin $1200 (hell i might get it,its worth it) i also have rockford wire from my vehicle and the large breaker type fuse setup (i paid $50 for the fuse and holder)i live 45 min south of danville va, 1 mile off i-85 between greensboro-raleigh! emailat [email protected] or [email protected] NO TRADES EXCEPT 1/5 OR 1/6 SCALEOFFROAD R/C CAR/TRUCK ! PLEASE NOTHING ELSE ,I REALLY NEED THE MONEY MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE.

this is a used dingo gokart with 6hp motor! has complete new jackshaft assembly (i.e. pulley, lower gear,bearings,and belt), new throttle cable,all new bolts on the roll cage, new padding on roll cage, new brakes, new front tires,the rear tires are basically new, the chain is also new! i have also replaced the ohv gasket,and head gasket! this thing doesn't smoke or use/blow/leak oil! i weigh 240 ,and stand 5'10" this thing flat out hauls! from a dead stop in gravel it will spin all day long with those huge knobbies! will do donuts in grass/dirt or whatever on demand! the top speed is between 40-45mph! this is a belt/chain driven gokart! (huge torque). this is a solid axle! for the motor just prime the fuel button and pull, fires right up,idles/runs perfectlly! i live 45 min south of danville va, 1 mile off i-85 between greensboro-raleigh! emailat [email protected] or [email protected] this gokart new was almost $1300,asking $500 firm! NO TRADES,NO TRADES!
PLEASE DONT ASK FOR PICS IF NOT INTERESTED,SERIOUS INQUIREES ONLY! ONLY 1/5 OR 1/6 OFFROAD R/C CAR IS CONSIDERED.

this is a yerfdog 6hp, offroad gokart! it is full suspension (4 shocks), adjustable seat,custom roll cage (the stocker was goofy looking),new brakes,fairly new chain,excellent condition tires, new pullstart assembly (just not the rope,the whole thing) new roll padding. the motor is 6 hp, just prime fuel button and go. starts,idles,and runs excellent. doesn't leak oil or nothing like that. only thing remotely wrong with the gokart is 2 small holes on bottom seat(front)! the reason I'm selling is we were going to make track but that is out the window now! this is a belt and chain driven gokart,if never driven 1,it is more torque than regular type clutch setup! i weigh 240 and stand 5'10", this cart has no problems carrying me , does about 35mph or so,and is vert confortable due to size and shocks! new this cart retailed for about $1,200, asking for $500 firm!! i live 45 min south of danville va,and live 1 mile off i-85 between raleigh-greensboro! email at [email protected] or [email protected] PLEASE NO TRADES SERIOUS INQUIREES ONLY! ONLY WHAT IS STATED ABOVE IS CONSIDERED IN TRADES!

my brother is sellin his kart also. its a 2 seater yerfdog w/6hp tecumpseh engine on it. this kart is in excellent condition,just needs brakes. paid $1400,asking $625. this is also a full suspension kart. always garaged.

Last edited:
i just added another kart,come on,i know some of you got kids,or want 1 for yourself!

Hey how much for 1 cap? Also what kinda battery are you running and if you ahve any Multimeteres or Battery chargers i am interseted.

system

sorry i dont want to split up like that. i would consider splitting the subs,and amp. would add the caps to the amp,for free,so somebody could use and have them! sorry i dont have any of the other stuff you asked for. as for battery i am using just a 1100cca battery. i am not pushing that system to its extreme as i really needs another battery and 1 gauge wire,i am running 4 gauge rockford!

Silent,

I have 3 caps that I am looking to sell. Shoot me a msg if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.