Sold / Found 3 gocarts for sale in nc!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rcguru30

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
have 3 gokarts for sale if interested?

1st is a yerf dog 2 seater,full suspension (4 shocks), 6 hp tecumseh engine,adjustable seat,seat belts,full roll cage,black in color (original)! this retails for around $1400 new and is great shape. the brakes will also be new if someone is interested,otherwise I'm not replacing them anytime soon. this is my brothers gokart that has been ridden a few times,and is in great shape,not even a tear on the seat. starts,runs,and idles perfect. no smoke or oil! this is the belt/chain driven type. $650 , speeds around 30mph,tires in good condtion

2nd is a dingo single seater w/tecumseh 6hp engine. new brakes,new throttle cable,new front tires,the back tires are practically new,new belt,fairly new chain,all new jackshaft assembly (everything),was painted red w/black roll cage,no rip in seat. i weigh about 240 and am 5'10",this thing will do donuts on demand in what ever type terrain. will spin from a dead stop. does about 45 mph. also has new head gasket,and ohv gasket. does not smoke or leak oil. this is my favorite as far as torque and speed goes. new was around 1200, asking $525! this also belt and chain driven! tires are all knobbies!

3rd is a single seater yerf dog with the 6hp tecumseh engine,belt is fairly new as for chain also. has new brakes,new pullstart assembly(just not the rope,the whole assembly) painted blue in color with a custom roll cage painted blue( the stock 1 is goofy looking),1 small rip along the seam in the back of seat. does not smoke or leak oil,tires in great shape all around. adjustable seat,full suspension, also belt and chain driven. new retail for 1300,sale for $575! does about 35-40,also will do a donut with no problem,but has the turf saver tires on it. also a good 1 to drive just because of the torque and shocks make it a nice ride.

saleing due to the fact that i need the money to go back to school. my brother is saleing due to fact it just sits in the shed. were bought with intentions of putting a track by his house,i guess that is out the window. serious inquirees only,dont just ask for pics to see what they look like or for s#!t and giggles, i dont have a pic of my brothers yet ,but will have 1 soon if interested. if interested, will send my # or send me yours! email at [email protected] or [email protected] i am located in the burlington/greensboro/raleigh/durham area, 45 min south of danville va! this will be p/u only unless someone wants to pay the shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back