Enter the LRP Z.28R engine giveaway

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another awesome giveaway! thanks WoodiE!

How did you get so hung up on that word anyway? Were you traumatized as a kid by someone who said that a lot??? lol
@Rolex is:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0LU9UNU4pJtGiHy4qAGl3SkJJ6s1l4cgdjpTH9hdAEJiUg6HJqDQnEssE.jpg

My IN for today! Thank you WoodiE & RCNT for another great giveaway!

that would be sweet in my old blown up tmax :D

Did you click on the link in the first post of this thread? All the details are in the link and facebook is not required. ;)
Yes. The app didn't show until today. Still though,it says multiple ways to enter but doesn't specify the ways. I'm assuming Facebook,Tweets and this thread.

Anyway,thanks for the contest!

No, Randy, just through the app. The thread is for fun.

I'm assuming Facebook,Tweets and this thread.
You assume incorrectly my friend. Click on the link posted on the first post of this thread. You'll see the contest details and an app to enter the contest. You can log into the app using facebook or by entering your email address. Once you'll do one or the other you'll be able to see all the different ways to enter.

Like @hamz9561 said, this thread is just for discussion and fun and nothing to do with entries.

He will probably win using the under-inflated footballs....

I killed that rubber chicken, that engine is mine!

Back