Enter the LRP Z.28R engine giveaway

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
lrp-z28r.png

It's giveaway time and we think everyone is going to like this power house of a giveaway, a brand new LRP Z.28R Spec 3 nitro engine!

Enter NOW: https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/lrp-z-28r-engine-giveaway/

Be sure to enter daily and [USERGROUP=12]@Supporting Member[/USERGROUP]'s get an extra 5 points daily entry as well!

I'm IN! Wow, this is one great giveaway! Thanks, WoodiE.
Big time congrats to whom ever wins this one. Me, I'm a loser.

I could always use a new engine this would go great with my LST

Really appreciate the opportunity, I would love to repower my savage xl with this. The old k5.9 is on borrowed time.

The winning post right here!!!

The winning post right here!!!
Considering the giveaway app doesn't even look at this thread I find that statement hard to believe. ;)

How are you guys liking the new giveaway app? Any issues with it?

Considering the giveaway app doesn't even look at this thread I find that statement hard to believe. ;)

Just covering my bases! LOL

everyone likes new engines ,especially me!!

Another great giveaway from the best RC site on the web, All entry options worked great Woodie!

App? I'm confused. Is that why I don't see any rules or explanations on how to enter this? Sorry,I don't do Facebook or Tweeting.

Back