Sold / Found Engine, Savage Parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

savagefan04

Hardcore RCTalk User
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey guys, finally getting around to listing the last remaining stuff. Prices are somewhat firm, but feel free to make offers. just no low ball ones.

Wasp .26 engine
i dont remember exactly how many gallons thru her, but its in the 3-4 gal range. i had the sleeve pinched about a yr back...so i say u can get another 2-3 gallons or more thru her without any issues. the flywheel, clutch shoes, vented bell, springs and bearings are near new. maybe 5 minutes run time to make sure everything worked. looking for SOLD. comes with savage motor mounts and engine plate.
picture.php

picture.php

Next
is a used RD logics 1 piece pipe. great overall pipe. solid on the low and mid...SOLD
picture.php

Next:
a set of used twisted toys LCG TVP's. the TVP's were roughly 65 when new, maybe 3hrs total use...SOLD. they are ano black and straight. will come with throttle linkage that has the ofna mod done to it.

Next
used GPM savage tank guard. some minor bumps and bruises on it, but nothing major. still straight. SOLD

Next:
HPI drift tires. maybe 30 minutes of use. still in great shape. hex are fine.
$15 for all for

Pictures and more to come later today.

Last edited:
interested in the tvp's send me your paypal addy
will

PM's answered with PP address.
TVPS and Tank guard are pending payment

tank guard SOLD.

Pics of the Wasp please. One with the backplate off would be nice. These where very strong engines guys, this a good deal if it is in good condition internally.

TVP's sold.

i'll try and get pics of the engine later tonight. it all depends on how work goes.

T.T. chassis are the best ever made. Mr.will you just got a hell of a deal. I would have paid twice that for them. I had two sets of T.T. tvp's. Wish I never sold them. No rush on the Wasp pics bud. I can wait.

Indeed I have! can't wait for them to arrive!

engine pics up....

would u send to UK. I'm after the picco engine

i mean wasp engine lol

@ johnnysniper: sure thing, but you would need to pay the actual shipping to the UK

all i want off the engine is the underhead is there any chance you would sell just that part lol. i aint got paypal so how cud i pay ya .............

sorry, no. i'm looking to sell the whole engine. you can send cash or a check. funds will need to clear before the engine will ship.

$45 for that mill is a steal, Jonny. It would be well worth to have. Run one and use the other for spares.The carb alone costs that or more new. Moving expenses killed my chance of buying it right now.

sorry. but can't afford it now just bought a new hyper. if ya still got it in a few weeks i should be able to buy it wen i get sum cash lol I'm kinda poor now :hehe:

wasp is still available along withe drift wheels. i'll also be adding a stock ESC from an erevo for sale...if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.