Emaxx or 4x4 stampede

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CheckMyBrain

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Looking for opinions on both trucks. Not sure which one I want. Leaning towards the stampede since I already have a t maxx.

Last edited:
The VXL 4x4 Stampede is a great little truck and they should have done it years ago.
It has none of the turn/fall over/turn/fall over again that the 2wd had, but I still believe they should put alloy adjustable shocks on from factory.
It's probably a little soft for jumping from factory, but I think they were looking for driveability.
Since you already have the Tmaxx then yeah, the Stamp is a good buy.

Last edited:
Everyone's raving about the 4x4 pede! Seeing as you already got a tmaxx, I would go with the pede. The emaxx inst much different than its nitro powered brother.

the pede now is a beast, but i wouldnt say that the e maxx isnt awesome.
go with what you feel, i guarentee you wont be dissapointed.
but make sure that if you want mud in your driving area. Get some mud flaps. and i know its waterproof now. so you can just blow the !#$% out of the mud with a hose.
dont let the mud dry like i did. i killed my stampede and too a chisel to repair it

good luck

I ended going a different direction. I bought a redcat earthquake 8e. I love this freakin truck.

Back