Dynamite 053 vs 086

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REVO-5309

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Whats going to be better with a picco .26 jlr? mainly basher.... i can get both motor and 086 pipe now or ill have to wait an extra 10 days for the 053 pipe and get it shipped separate to australia.

actually i can get both pipes, the 053 ill just have to buy the header and pipe separate, no extra cost tho which is good.

Typically 053 will give you more bottom end and slightly better fuel consumption, 086 will give you more top end and make it a screamer!

Stick w/ the 086. It sounds mean too!

Have you used these pipes on the 26jlr or just general knowalage?

Anyone else have an opinion? Normally a couple people have a say

I run a 053 pipe And love it. however I wish I went with the 086. My truck has a ton of wheely pullin power, but leaves me wishin for more. the engine has an attitude like I'm loud, I'm powerfull, but dont make me go fast. If I could go back I would have got the 086. And I still might!

fe, i think cuz the picco 26 jlr has heaps more power than the trx3.3 then bottom end power will be kinda useless as i can already make it wheelie anytime in first and hold it through 2nd. I'm gonna have to gear it down a fair bit when i get it :p

Back