Sold / Found **downsizing sale**

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeDogg

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Traxxas T-Maxx 3.3

This truck is right around 6 months old. This is the version that came with no reverse, upgraded pipe, and so on.

I have never broke anything on this truck. It runs awesome and is a lot of fun to drive. I upgrade the motor to the picco .26 max and it will do a wheel stand from dead stop to the end of second gear. I also upgraded the wheels and tires which helped this thing handle a lot better and look cool at the same time.

Picco .26 max: I put this motor in my revo right after I got the t-maxx. The motor has been awesome from day one. Starts easy, holds a tune really well, and has never used up a glow plug. Same one from break-in. I don't have to tell you that you will need to re-tune when you get this home since our climates will most likely be different. I have no more than a gallon of 20% Trinity in the motor.

Upgrades:
Picco .26 Max $189
Axial BeadLock wheels $70 set
Axial BeadLocks w/Skulls (Black) $30 set
Pro-Line Moad tires $65 set
VenomFailsafe (best $25 ever spent)
Upgraded battery switch to allow a hump pack with charge outlet on box.
Hump Pack NiMH Battery

Price: $350 w/TRX 3.3 motor
Shipping: UPS I will cover up to $30.00 of shipping charge. Insurance Req.

It just got done raining when I took these pics. Hope they are clear enough.
S7000554.jpg

S7000555.jpg

S7000556.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for looking
Dan

Last edited:
I have seen both of these rigs run and they are AWESOME!!! Whoever gets these will NOT be disappointed!

Anytime man but WTF why are you selling the baja?

I want to get the 5T or the Redcat 4wd 1/5 scale monster truck.

I'll second it... That baja flat out hauls. I'm learning towards the Redcat too... I like the looks of the Redcat, but getting parts for it... Decisions decisions...

And the Maxx isn't a slouch either.

I added pics of the Baja as well as some of the extra stuff it comes with. The other stuff is still in my rc boxes from the move.

Price and Shipping Updated!

I will take offers on these guys too.

I really like that baja, looking for any trades +cash maby? Bump for a good guy!

---WEEKEND SPECIAL---

Well I got a great deal on here from Mayhem so I will pass it along.

BAJA 5B SS
$700 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48. If you live somewhere else like down in the caribian sipping some mai tai's than PM me and I'll work something out.

T-MAXX
$300 Shipped with the TRX 3.3 (picco sold)

Bryson - I sent you a PM I think. I am just looking for cash at the moment.

Last edited:
The Picco .26maxx sold.

No takers on either of these yet? Is the 3.3 broken in?

The 3.3 was broke in just as Traxxas wants. Always ran great was easy to tune from factory and ran great. The Picco was pretty much too much power for the maxx. I only ran 2 tanks of nitro through the maxx with the picco in it. It was beastly!

Would you want to trade for two 12" sub woofers CVRs with SPL 980watt amp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back