Double Barrel Flux

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't do it ...... then sprinkle some mud on it too if you really want to see him have a conniption fit.

HAHA finally reached the century mark today on 30/40 gearing. The truck tracks straight and extremely smooth

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. I loved the sound it made as it past.

I was starting to think this car was going to be scraped since I haven't seen anything on it for a while.

Well after the last fatal crash I was very nervous to even run this truck. Its been finished since last year, just felt the urge to finally run it. Also it drives so smooth and as you see its driving by me at 100mph less than 10 ft away lol. It still scares me esp since I'm going to gear much taller. But I will be driving it more now

Droppin a little 34/40 gearing and charging the batteries. Last time when I ran the older chassis to 95mph I had 30/46 on it. So a drop of 6 teeth on the spur netted me 5mph. Raising the pinion 4teeth should be closer to my goal of 110mph, I hope

Takes you breath away when 100 is that close to you dosent it.
Congrats!

haha dude its a pucker moment and its not my mouth puckering lol

---------- Post added at 5:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:11 PM ----------

Today I pulled 105 with 34/40

---------- Post added at 5:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:11 PM ----------

I may be doing that soon when I go twin 1717's on 8s each

like 4" thick too lol

Ludicrous speed....GO!

108mph run, I know theres 110 in it but I trashed the rear diff lol

That is amazing! Excellent work!

Seeing the body flap like paper is pretty amazing. Good thing it didn't hit your foot. You'd still be laying on the street with a "Get Well" balloon tied to you. :D

I just now saw this and I am appalled! Man it looks like a formula 1 crash! Good thing you made it out okay.

And I was think the same thing Rolex. About both parts. :)

Wow dude! The Go pro footage is sweet,.....I'm impressed, good luck for 110