Donate for Toys for Tots

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
toys-for-tots.png

Several supporting members suggested collecting donations for Toys for Tots this year which sounds like a great idea. I've put together a page to collect donations up until Dec 18th after which I'll take all the donations received along with my own donation of $40 and send to Toys for Tots on Dec 19th.

If you'd like to contribute to this donation please do so by visiting this page to donate!

Money raised so far: $262.50

DONATE NOW.

Members who have donated:
@robmob
@hamz9561
@Rolex
@Nitrotrout
@SMaxxin
@BamaFan
@HPIguy

DONATE NOW.

First donation received. That's a start!

Let's get this going and show what The members of RCNT are made of!

Thanks Rob! Total raised has been updated.

Let me see what I can do. I have already adopted two kids for toy drive's. I've got one bought for but not the other.

It's an expensive time of the year for everyone, but kids that would get nothing can now have a great holiday. Help them out.

I become a total sap this time of year, I love giving to those in need! I really wish I could give more but I'm having a rough time right now.

I'm asking all members to please donate to this great cause, even if it's only $1.00 it adds up and does make a difference. The last donate button allows you to enter any amount your will to give.

$160.00 raised so far, you guys are great!

Done!! Got my other adopt a angel gifts done today too. I got all my Christmas shopping done early this year!

Awesome!

Keep it going guys.

Still collecting donations. ;)

$242.50 donated so far!

Back