District 9

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AxialLST

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Usually I do not get excited about any new movies, mainly because I have 2 kids that are too young to go to the theatres, and I think its kinda far fetched to charge 10 bucks to see a movie at the crap local theatre. BUT... this new District 9 movie is looking pretty cool, and I have seen the short film its based on on youtube, and I gotta say, if they did it right it should be a pretty sweet flick I may have to leave the old lady at home to go see.

Thoughts?

-AxialLST

I seen the previews, it looks pretty good!
I also want to see G.I. Joe, The Perfect Getaway, Transformers 2 and Harry Potter THBP.:hehe: I recently seen The Hurt Locker and Public Enemies, both were great!

i saw the previews for the first time last night, might be pretty good...might suck though, i dont like movies where they just show the alien point blank, that makes it too fake and hokey for me. thats why i like "signs", because they only showed it a couple times and not for long.

i also want to see Transformers 2 so if any1 sees it before me do a review on it haha :)

transformers 2. if you want a movie with a story line, plot, or details, then stay home.

if you want to see stuff blowing up, killer graphics, some hot chicks, and bad A cars. then go.

Megan fox lost all sence of hotness to me when she got that dudes name tatood on her happy trail... I have heard TF2 was pretty bad, and that it was super long, but I still want to see it. The Hurt Locker looks pretty good though, might have to netflix that one. I really liked Signs, the part where they look out the window and the alien is standing on the roof really freaked me out lol, but I gotta say the alien movie that still freaks me out to this day is Dreamcatcher. When the alien thing leans over the dude and his head explodes was the point where I had to pause the movie and go have a smoke, never been that weirded out before..

-AxialLST

just saw the preview tongiht at TF2, looks interesting but I dont think I'm going to bust down the door to go see it. I thought transformers was pretty good though

Went and saw Transformers 2 with the family and I thought it was a pretty damn good movie IMO!!!!! Non stop action that's for sure.

Chelsea from The RING (GIRL FROM THE WELL) still scares the S*^T out of me... litterly freak when i think about that

I am thinking of going to see the Transformers 2 just because of the action and effects. Area 9 sounds like a bad video game brought to the big screen IMO.

Back