Darn Kids!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We average about 90 inches a year.....of rain that is. What is snow?

Snow is Basically rain that's frozen, exept it's soft. like if you scrape the frost off your freezer shelf, it would be similar. AND 1 inch of rain is equal to 7 inches of snow. so it is quite puffy. :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe: :p:

I HATE new york. i hate this snow....it sucks :[ but new york is still a nice place....ish.

Now they're saying snow is coming here Tuesday. 100% chance,7-14" with 1/4-1/2" of ice then -6* temp that night :\

Now they're saying snow is coming here Tuesday. 100% chance,7-14" with 1/4-1/2" of ice then -6* temp that night :\

same storm bringin us 12-18 inches of snow, and over an inch of ice supposedly tonight here in ST. louis..... can't wait to sit in my house and watch people fail to get up the hill on my street :hehe:

I lived in St Louis going to college, MAM O' MAN, has anyone seen a car with hail damage? It looks like someone took a ballpeen hammer to it[[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator: