cyber maxx kit cvds

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisfjr83

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have built my tmaxx to handle pretty much anything that is thrown at it but my center center diffs keep candy caning is there a solution to fix this problem i was wondering if there was a center cvd kit out there for a cyber maxx chassis and if so where can i go about getting them

Welcome....

what are you using now? th estock center drive shafts??
what do you mean "candy Caning"??

RCsolutions is a forum sponsor and you can post this in their forum for a faster response from the manufacturer......

yes they are twisting like candy canes and snaping loose everytime that i run like about 2 or 3 mins after i start running i need something to do because starting late spring the are going to be pulling competions and i am going to enter in them if i can get that solved

I got some custom dogbones made for my cybermaxx. I forgot who makes them now... I think Olds told me of a place that made custom drivelines, and it worked out great... Hopefully he will pop in and tell... You will need to buy some out puts for the dog bones (i got mine from UE).

well i am needing a heavy duty one because i have a monster engine on my cyber maxx conversion i am useing the hpi 4.6 on it it is torque as hell and i am also gearing my clutch bell and spear gear for all torque so do you think that these would still work

YES, these will definitly work. They are like 3 or 4 times the thickness of an mip cvd and are made out of a super-hard stainless steel (or so they say). They should hold up to just about anything you can throw at em!

Back