Custom songs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I know you can download songs for your cell phones from some internet sites however I was wondering if there is a company out there that lets you upload your own songs from your pc to later download them onto your cell. This afternoon I saw one of the Verizon endorsed companies that let me upload pics onto their server and then download them onot my cell to use as a desktop. So I was figuring if I could do it with pics why not do it with a music file. Yes, I understand that I am in no way going to get all of Stairway to upload onto my phone to play when someone calls.... I was thinking about a few audio tones that I have been using as my icon for AIM for a few years.

I don't know if it can be done directly by uploading, but I know you can use a program to change a mp3 file to a midi file. Then you can use another program to change a midi file into the phone format that you need and send it to your phone. catch me on AIM (usedrevolution) and I will direct towards some software to use, I can't think of the names right now

I was really thinking of a few lines from the Simpsons, like Barney's beer in ashtray skit. That would be cool to hear when someone called.

Back