Problem with Verizon wireless??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
I have a friend who's on her daughter's cell phone plan, and she's unable to send or receive calls or texts. I tried to get through to Verizon by searching out their tech support number on the internet but I got a message that it WAS Verizon but the number had been changed or disconnected. Her cell phone couldn't call my phone without some other recording and when I called her phone from mine I got the EXACT same message that I got by dialing 1-800-922-0204, which was their telephone support number.
Well, when your telephone company changes their number without forwarding you, what would be wrong.
Anyone else having a problem with Verizon?

The only problem I have with Verizon is the cost, but I guess it's the price to pay for the best service in all the area's I'm concerned about.

She should be able to dial ^611 on her verizon phone to get support or call 800-526-3178.

did they port the phone number from another carrier when my work phone number was ported from Sprint to Verizon it took about 3 days to complete. I could text and call out but couldn't receive calls.

She's had the same one for several years. 611 immediately asks for a 'code' or a pin # and since it's on her daughter's account, she doesn't know it. Problem here is she can't get in touch of her.
Shortly after she went back I tried to call the Verizon # again and it asked for the # I was calling about. I guess something got cleared up on their end, but I still wasn't able to call her. We'll try again today and I'll let you know what happens.

Last edited:
One more thing I had to do with mine was turn the wi-fi off for a couple of hours so it could update the Verizon info. They told me it had to be on there network so the update could take place, but that was after a number porting on and Iphone.

Back