Crawling at the Beach(dial up beware)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics Joe. Makes me want to get a crawler.... and some camo pants. lol

LMAO! I love my Camo pants, lol. Actually they are camo sweats, and way comfortable for climbing on the rocks ,and they even have pockets :p:.

Dom, I was using that max amps 3000 lipo pack I got from you quite a while ago, we ran for over an hour and a half, close to two hours, and I still had juice left when we left. I would love to pick up another one of those packs.

It was for the Ricky bike, but since I havent finished that yet, nor do I know if the mtronics esc in the bike will be able to use a lipo pack I decided to use it in my crawler. That pack works great, I am so happy with it. Thanks again man!

I was also thinking a good sub c pack might be better in the Ricky bike, it would give me more weight at the bottom of the bike, and maybe help balance it a little bit. With that Reedy Kryponite 12 turn motor I got from you for it, it's gonna need all the help it can get, lol.

Damn, now you made we want to go finish that bike up, lol.

Awesome pix ! Those are some great lookin rock crawlers !

sweet, hey NC, you're an island boy, you should know the ENTIRE northshore looks like that :p looks like a blast

Yeah, theres a lot of places like that on the north shore, it's just that many of them are private, or require you to purchase a beach pass to use them during summer months.

Havent seen this thread in a long time!

These are the two guys you try to avoid in the walmart parking lot late at night...lol

crawling15.jpg

crawling9.jpg

That's why I wear the camo pants and black shirt. That way you can't see me hiding in the bushes in the dark :shhh:

Joep kinda gives it away in the bright attire lol.

Wow this thread takes me back a little, LOL!!! I had just won my AX10 ARTR on here and just started going to comps, Damn this last year of crawling went by fast....

Wow its crazy to see how much stuff has changed in crawling in just a year. WHATS NEXT?!??!?!??!??

Wow its crazy to see how much stuff has changed in crawling in just a year. WHATS NEXT?!??!?!??!??

Thanks a lot man! I haven't updated my rig at all this past year, now I feel like I have a dinosaur. :doh:

guess it's time to strip it and turn it in to a scaler. :D

Back