CowRC Jumbo Flat Mat Giveway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On my wish list is an OS Speed 21, 8 sets AKA Gridiron super soft, 3 boxes of Werks fuel, some tools and of course, a Cow RC Jumbo flat mat!

Asking for a new airbrush. Would like a pit mat as well. Thanks for the contest.
Liked

Other than good health. I want a lst xxl. Every rc owner should have a cowrc jumbo flat mat. That
Would be awesome. No more lost screws:angry:

On my Christmas wish list is the losi 5ive.

I'm wishing for a 1/5th scale rc truck!!!!

A spektrum dx3r pro, oh I was a good boy this year, I think. Anyway love this place.

Last edited:
If your talking about RC related Christmas wishes then it would be the one thing I still dont have in my stables which is a Mugen MBX6 Truggy.

If were talking Christmas wishes in general then I would wish for my aunts cancer to go away.

I really want a whole brand new Losi Eight-T 2.0 roller, and a new mat would be pretty legit too.....just sayin'.

I want a new pair of "steel geared" steering servos for my 1/5 scale, 4x4 truck, and a new cowrc mat of course!!! 8)

I want an APM 2.5+ for my plane for RTH functionality when I fly with video.

CowRC Jumbo Screw Catcher Flat Mat

its got to be a new traxxs monster truck as mine is on its last legs

I already got my present, a Savage Flux XS! If you don't have one and like to bash just BUY IT... it's a little flying 65mph plastic brick that's just this side of indestructible :)

I would love to get my hands on the new HPI 15cc gas engine. .. that's All i want.

I would like 4 new brushless motors

for Christmas, I'd like the time to be able to get my traxxas Nitro Stampede out of the basement for some fun in the snow.

x mass wish list

On my wish list is a new team associated truggy roller so i can start racing this summer :D:first_place:

I actually have a Cow rc pit mat on my wish-list to use on top of my new workbench. Also another item on my list is a ERCM pipe for my picco .26max and a set of UE super shocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back