CowRC Jumbo Flat Mat Giveway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wish list consists of sand-thrower tyres and a one way bearing for my pull start :)
Merry Christmas everyone!

A CowRC Mat and a new Transmitter!

It's been years since I've been in RC. It would be nice to get back into it. Alas, having a new house and family is quite a load on the wallet--enough to not be able to get back in the hobby again. ;)

I have a dusty old T-MAXX in my garage that probably needs a new engine and several other parts to get back to working order. ;(

Cheers and Merry Christmas. Maybe Saint Nicholas might visit me this year.

-Macgyver24x7

i want a cow rc mat and a trx 3.3 engine to put on my tmaxx, using the cow rc mat to keep my parts clean.

I would sure like a Awesome COWRC mat and a Traxxas Spartan boat but i wouls settle for just the mat

My Christmas RC wishlist is simple: A good -sized quad-copter/camera set-up.

RC Christmas wish list:

eFlite Edge 300
eFlite UMX Beast

Dynamite RC tools, tekno rc electric conversion kit

GoPro hero 3 to video all my rc bashing

My #1 Xmas idem would be tn\he Novak 3115 combo speed control& motor for my Ten scte 4wd

i am looking at a axial wraith kit, want to build it as waterproof as possible and do some mud running with it!! my holiday gift to myself..

A Losi 1/10 4x4 buggy, or maybe a 5th scale truck!

On my Christmas list is a spankin' new Losi 5T!!! Hook me up Santa! :D

on my wish list is a new body for my REV 3.3, maybe a short course body

Xmas

On my X-mas wishlist I would like complete new set of shocks for my slash 4x4

I never win anything , but I wish for 17mm Hub Hex Conversion Set Savage HPI87229 for my X rebuild

Been out of rc for a little, kinda looking to get back in. Christmas Wishlist: 1/16 merv !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back