clutch 2 speed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryanbridger

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hi I'm new to this site so not really knowin wot I'm doin at the mo. but if anyone can help me that will be a gr8 help. my problem is that i have a traxxas tmaxx she goes like a beaut but the only thing is she never hits second gear. I've tryed 5 different adjustments but no luck. even gone down a long straight but still no sights of engine reff changing. please if anyone knows give me a shout cheers Ryan

ps - taken stupid secondery clutch out! /locked it - cud this make a difference???

my max was doing the same thing. it is a pro .15 that I converted to a 2.5 and ever since I did the conversion the 2nd gear won't kick in and I can't figure out why.

If you hold it off the ground and gently apply the throttle, does it shift?

my max was doing the same thing. it is a pro .15 that I converted to a 2.5 and ever since I did the conversion the 2nd gear won't kick in and I can't figure out why.

Check your slipper... with the new engine putting out more power, your slipper could be slipping quite a bit which means your loosing a lot of power before it even gets to the trans. Had that happen a few times on different trucks when upgrading an engine. The revo was one and my aftershock was the other. Tightening the slipper fixed it.

tryed

my traxxes doesn't change to 2nd wen reving and holding it up.
ajusted it everyway i can, got to the stage where i can only thrash it in 1st!
please if anyone knows how to fix the problem, please give me a mail... Ryan

Back