Sold / Found Clod stuff.. Xtreme Carbon Fiber chassis & more

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBadWolf

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok, I gotta move some stuff here to make room. Too many things sitting around waiting for me to decide what to do with so here's the deal...

I am only including one pic of everything here. There are lots more pics at http://www.richardf.com/4sale Browse there as all pictures are name appropriately.

PLEASE NOTE: DEAL PENDING does not mean the deal is completed. Until I get the money, nothing is set in stone. I've been screwed holding things thus will only do it for those I greatly trust.

COMPLETE TRUCKS
-------------------------------

Xtreme Carbon Fiber Clod
This thing is a work of art but I need to sell something due to a new purchase. 8lbs total with motors and ESC. I will sell it in any of three different configurations... the chassis alone, w/axles or almost complete. No serious marks anywhere and the chassis is $400 new so keep that in mind.

*Chassis - includes cants and links but no shocks) $175
*Chassis w/like new axles - include full bearings, TTR axle supports, aluminum steering link, ESP servo mount, 17mm wheel adapters, AE shocks. $300
*Nitro USA-1 Wheels and Tires add $50 (I will NOT sell these seperate)

IMGP1608.JPG

IMGP1607.JPG

CHASSIES (none of them include links)
----------------------------------------

I got these in a trade and simply cannot use them all. They're all prefectly functional but some of them could use some finish work depending on how fussy you are.

Note that axles in the pics are available with a chassis if you want but not seperate.

Brass Beach Tuber - Geometry is dead on but some cleanup on the joints would help it look a lot better. $55 DEAL PENDING

clod_beach_tuber04.JPG

Brass Tuber - The picture looks really bad because of the black paint ground off the joints, it looks much better in person. Needs some more dremel work to clean up joints. I spent 1/2 hour on it and it made a big difference. $40 DEAL PENDING

clod_tuber04.JPG

TIRES & WHEELS
-------------------------------[/size][/b]
Tire set #1 includes six tires which are in EH! condition at best. Two of the tires have rips in the sidewalls so they are basically a toss in. They still work but... mismatched wheels, two chrome, two gold in rough shape but do what they're supposed to. $20

clod_tires-group1-03.JPG

Tire set #2 includes four tires in good shape but some overgluing. $25

clod_tires-group2.JPG

Outback 40 Series wheels... these WILL mount on a Clod but you have to drill the holes in your hubs out a little bit. Takes 10 minutes. One package was opened but never mounted on anything. $30

40_series_outbacks.JPG

ELECTRICS

Team Orion D114 Charger... 1-14 cells, .5 - 5.5 amps, charge/discharge/cycle, digital display. Hardly used. $35 DEAL PENDING

TeamOrionD114.JPG

Two stock silver can motors $10

motors_stock.JPG

Two 2000 packs... one has some overwrapping scraped but works fine. It was not overheated but the pic makes it look horrible. $25

battery_packs.JPG

MISC

Clod body with Bowtie Grill and Chevy tailgate. Looks better in person than in the pic. $30 DEAL PENDING

clod_body01.JPG

What I am looking for:
*Aftermarket Bolt kits (for Clods)
*Jumbo Maxx Tires/Rims
*JPS/INET Bumpers
*TXT Hopups
*Wheel adapters (mount Maxx or Pirate wheels on a Clod)

Het BBW I will also take the 6 tires and 4 rims also, just e-mail me the total with the radio and I will get it out to ya Friday!! Thanks!!

Dang it, why didn't I recieve a notification that you replied to this! I just put them on eBay. I'll kill the listing.

Email me will ya? [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back