Clean

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CowRC makes great air blaster cans, and as far as removing oily grimy dirt, I use Qtips and nitro. There are other ways and am sure people will chime in what they use

I used Simple Green in a spray bottle and Q-tips when I ran nitro.

You can also use nitro spray cleaner if you dont want to remove all of your electronics.

It's WAY easier to just remove your engine and radio tray...then use Simple Green and an air compressor (if you have one available). Spray it down...let it sit for a few minutes.....blow it off. Repeat if needed using a brush in heavily soiled areas...

CowRC makes great air blaster cans, and as far as removing oily grimy dirt, I use Qtips and nitro. There are other ways and am sure people will chime in what they use

air compressor and orange fantastic .you can't beleive how and where dirt can get into a r/c car

I usually power up the air compressor and blow off my R/C after each run. After a couple of months of running it, I usually tear it down for a deep cleaning/maintenance.

I'm with motogod on this one, although I never removed the engine. Not to mention once you remove the electronics, if it comes to it, you can cap off the carb and exhaust and use a water hose if need be.

Back