Check out this little guy!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z400

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
well alright,

so the other night i was over at my friend Jake's house. it was Jake,Matt and me, we were just hangin out in the drive way, and then we heard this insane screech/cry,screaming sound, so we walk around the corner of the house with a spot light(it was dark out) and shine it up into the tree..

and check out what I'm now nursing/taking care of

night i brought him home-
Picture003.gif

Picture002.gif

2 hours ago
Picture010.gif

Picture011.gif

Picture012.gif

Picture013.gif

my baby squirrel!!

there wasn't a nest insight in the tree it had fallen from. yes it had fallen from some area in it. it was hanging onto 2 limbs which were dead and much thinner then a pencil. i climbed the tree with a towel in hand, wrapped the towel around the little feller and he let go, no struggle at all, no squirm. i knew he was on the verge of dieing since it is a squirrel.and he didnt flinch.

fed him lastnight when i brought him home. and within 2 hours, prior to 2nd feeding. he had got back enough strength back to dart up my g/f's sleeve :jittery:

the 4 pics above were just taken. I'm feeding him Pedialyte for babys/infants.
he sure is getting alot of energy/shape back!

his name is Jackson by the way.

Should've cracked his skull open like a walnut. Rats of the woods.

Dude that is just to cool, glad to hear you were there for the little guy:clap:

Dude that is just to cool, glad to hear you were there for the little guy:clap:

thank you! he's quite the charactor.

just a little bit ago he did his first "whine for hunger"
haha

They are the rats of the woods... but squirrels still are cool.

Be careful though. They get bitey and the bite fast and hard.

oh he already mistakend end of my index finger for the end of the bottle..

just a nibble

Very cool. I just got a email with a couple baby squirrels that were nursing on a cat and laying with a bunch of baby kittens..lol.. Very cool. I had a baby racoon for a couple days until I gave it a bath and I think it got pnemoneia (Sp?) and died.

check with your local animal control. If you are in a big city they will most likely not allow you to keep it as a pet.

olds97_lss said:
They get bitey and the bite fast and hard.

Yeah when I was a kid my stepdad knocked down a tree on the job and brought a little one home, they are really personable and seem to warm up to you pretty well . . . for about 8 months. After that they become combative and quick to bite, so plan on turning him out as soon as he's big enough.

yea i'll be releasing him as soon as he reaches the correct size or a comfortable size to be let go.

Back