Chassis

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rx7r695p

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
My picco will not let my air filter clear the spur.... Do you think the chassis could be bent???? :shrug:

So bending or twisting the position of the Air filter neck doesn't help? Could you take a picture?

HumboldtBlazer said:
So bending or twisting the position of the Air filter neck doesn't help? Could you take a picture?
Got any Ideas how to bend the chassis back

Attachments

• engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 134
I'm not an expert but dont you have to get a new air filter,dont listen to me i dont have the revo and not but its only 1 more week till i do have one

I give up... I don't want the engine anymore... I tried bending the chassis to get clearance and I only bent my pocket cuz now I've got to buy a new one... Go to For Sale forum and the price is listed there for the Ofna .21 Maxx... Brand new... Have not even broken it in yet....!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude dont give up and sale it just try to figure it out go on the traxxas forums and there are alot more people that have revo's on that site so go and ask them.these trucks need to be worked on not everything is going to go to go in place in this hobby. JUST DONT GIVE UP :)

Yeah. Don't give up. Have you try other air filter like Motorsaver ?

I will be joining you soon. Just got my Revo today with no intension of buying it today. lol

Fresh out of box! I can still taste the new smell of it.
I am going to sell the rims & tires, and the engine as well. Soon I will drop in a Picco .21

new_revo.jpg

I have a motor saver and it has a lot more clearence then stock.

I would either dremel down the bottom neck of the air filter to clear the spurr or I would get another air filter. Do you know you have a bent chassis? Or did you just try to install this engine and there was no clearance? Do you still get clearance with your 2.5?

HumboldtBlazer said:
I would either dremel down the bottom neck of the air filter to clear the spurr or I would get another air filter. Do you know you have a bent chassis? Or did you just try to install this engine and there was no clearance? Do you still get clearance with your 2.5?
I went and listened to the Frank at New Era and he said try bending the chassis becuz the chassis must be bent... He was so rude... So I tried bending it about an 1/8 and now I have to buy a new chassis... Races start in december and I'm almost out of time and money....!