Bulkhead

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-MAXX WINNING

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
if i broke the limb of the front bulk head is that real bad or do i have to go buy a new one be4 i run or can i still run it but not run into anything or will i just brake more stuff need answers quick

right there where the bumper is what hangs it on, its the front bulk

Let's see, would you drive your car with only one lug nut attached to each wheel? It all depends on the curcumstances. If, running it this way means you might become world champion of the t-maxx, then I'd say go for it. If not just replace the bulkhead so you don't damage your pride and joy more than it already is.

just go out and pick up a stock set for a whole 5 bux or what i would reccomend go and invest in a nice set of aluminum ones they are lil pricy but well worth it

yea but I'm just 16 i can't go and buy stuff when needs replace and my parents already spent 500$ on aftermarket stuff and i can't get no money out of them but what if I'm just riding it in the street not hitting nothin you think that will do harm

Your parents spent $500 on hops ups alone and a set of aluminum bulkheads was not part of this sum? Don't take this wrong but bull****!

it shouldnt matter all that much...I drove with a cracked bulk and it was fine until I had time to change it.

its your choice i personally wouldnt drive around with and cracked/broken bulk because i bet somthing will go wrong good ol' murphy

yes i guees it is kinda bull**** but thats my next investment

lol so true EP i might have to grab a pair of boots

Originally posted by El Pirata
Your parents spent $500 on hops ups alone and a set of aluminum bulkheads was not part of this sum? Don't take this wrong but bull****!

i got 3 of mine that are broken off and i aint replacin them till the whole flippin bulkhead snaps off to where it wont work anymore. but then again, i dont run bumpers so it dont matter if them things are there or not

bryan

Back