Booo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mayhem

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey there people's havn't been here in a hella long time. I havn't even drove any of my r/c's in about a year. I've just been doing other things Like a girlfriend and going to school. I've go to a techinical school for half the day instead of the hightschool for Advertising Design doing what I love and getting better at it. Just thought I'de stop by and say what up.:banana:

Peace

how ya doin man , I've never seen ya on here before so that explains it.

Thats cool that you go to technical school, do you do anything with automobiles, thats what i want to do when i get older, probably a custom fabricator like the guys on American Hot Rod. and all that cool stuff.

Later!

At least stop in and say hi once in awhile. Good to see ya on again. Good luck at school!

Ill try to stop by more.

Dude it's the guy from the stats page as the most referringest member ever. Good to see you round.

I was wondering what happened to you. Belated happy birthday!

Mayhem!!! Damn dude, I thought the aliens had gotten ya.

Nope no aliens just a female.

Monday when I go back to school. Ill get some of my recent work so I can show you all.

So you gonna be around more or what?

Originally posted by Mayhem
Hey there people's havn't been here in a hella long time. I havn't even drove any of my r/c's in about a year. I've just been doing other things Like a girlfriend and going to school. I've go to a techinical school for half the day instead of the hightschool for Advertising Design doing what I love and getting better at it. Just thought I'de stop by and say what up.:banana:

Peace
Back from the dead....

:dance: Glad to have you around man.

We have missed you!

Now get on the news dude! hehehe

School is overrated....just drive your R/Cs for a living!

Originally posted by Mayhem
Nope no aliens just a female.

No suprise their....I also give pus*y priority over my RC's but only by a small margine..hehe.

Yeah, you can have a couple R/C's without any arguments and you never have to say I'm sorry to an R/C.

wErd and your R/C cars never say you are spending too much money on them.

paintball, car, women, and rc....thats alli do..eh and schol comes in a dead last

Mayhem,

Man I've been wondering where you've been for a while now - good to see your still around.

-Michael

I'll be stoping by for a lil chitchat