Bills vs. Lions

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcvickj

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
Just wanted to say GO LIONS!!!!. Right now they are loosing by 1 point but there is plenty of time left.

One word: PRESEASON!!!

lol - I just got home from the game! And man, all I can say is its pretty sad when a 3rd string whoops your ass! lololol

GO BILLS!

Next weekends game is going to be a whole different story!

Home opener, Bills Vs. New England, KICKASS SEATS!

Well I guess we can't win em all. Till next time.....

Originally posted by mcvickj
Well I guess we can't win em all. Till next time.....
Dude, it's the Lions, they're supposed to lose.........

Buffalo = A drinking town with a sports problem! Someday they will see the light.

I went to the game It was awsome Bills kick ass! and thats all i have to say.. other than something called the super bowl???

Yeah for the Superbowl, they all bring their hippy dippy bong hour garb... 3 fricking years in a row! IDIOTS! I'm so angry inside now.... Thanks Jason!

1meathead - I dont hear too many people make that comment so now I know you are a TRUE Buffalonian! So true!

Originally posted by RaCinJason399
I went to the game It was awsome Bills kick ass! and thats all i have to say.. other than something called the super bowl???

ur not actually suggesting that the pathetic excuse for a football team u guys have is going to the superbowl r u? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h aha aha hahahahahaa.....

Oh good God, are we going to start this again? NA, Miami is going to roll over and play dead when Buffalo hits the field. The game itself is a mere formality. The way I see it, Buffalo starts the season with 2 wins already...

would u like to get in on the bet to candyman? Lest not we forget that i am also a bucs fan, so either way, FL teams are going to dominate the NFL season

hahahahahha

NA is already jumping the Dolphins ship! Did you see it?!?!?!?

Damn! that did not come out the way i wanted it to, lol.

Do i think the Bills will make it the the bowl? HELL NO!
Do i think the fish will make it either? nope.

I'm not delusional - i know the dolphins arnt a championship team this year - but neither or buffalo ballerinas either.

You ARE delusional!

Bills will OWN you!

Of course not. The Lions are going to the superbowl this year. :)

Originally posted by mcvickj
Of course not. The Lions are going to the superbowl this year. :)

okay - now i know i have drifted into an insane asylum

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
hahahahahha

NA is already jumping the Dolphins ship! Did you see it?!?!?!?

Like rats from a drowning ship...

And then only way the Lions are going to the Bowl is if they buy tickets...

:w00t: COWBOYS BABY!!!!!!!!!....We got tuna....

Back