big joe proline tires

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicholas655

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hi i want to know if i put maxx big joe 40 series on my revo if that will efect the differentials or anything else , if so what can i do to protect them , or is it not a good idea to put them on , they look sweet by the way , makes it look klike a real monster truck

I was thinking of getting the road rage 40 series with the cheyene 40 series rims myself

It looks like I would have to get 23 mm adaptors also

i had to get the adapter they go on great and the tires are huge and look too cool but for the bolt and nut
you have to order a 23 mm hex wrench from integy or another place cause the hardware stores dont carry 23mm, i found a 15|16 ratchet piece and it works but it has abit of loose when you turn . i orderd from integy and still waiting to get it .

40 series

i have been racing on Crime Fighter (proline) 40 series tyres - They are a good all round tyre and handle really hard surfaces as well as loose gravel.n They are not good in sticky clay as the clog up and hold like glue then its a stiff brush to clean them off. If you go with the 40 series you can try the profile inserts which I have found are much better than the cut foam. If you do use them - just take a bit more time when gluing the tyres onto the rims that u dont get overrun on the inserts as it will harden the material.

no need for glueing my friend i bought a sweet set of beadlocks , just out your tire and start srewing them in , it s great.

i only have one set i will post a few pics when i get the other set wednesday , sorry to make you wait,

its much harder on hex's and i ended up stripping out 2 wheels before i gave up on them. (thats with 14mm)

23mm is huge in comparison but i found mine getting loose on me so i went back to 14.

isnt there a product that can stop the bolts from getting loose , i heard its called loctite , do you know if that will help

well i saw another thred and just a drop of loctite on the threads should do the job , get the blue one .

Last edited:
Back