best buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PiErow said:
I like the mayhem. The storm no longer comes with the jr. It comes with a crappy radio now.

its honestly not that bad for a beginner. its FM, has endpoint adjustments, trim, and reversing. you dont need any other features, they are just nice to have. it took me all of 5 minutes to get my brothers buggy trimmed in with this radio.

You all forgot about the Hot Bodies Lightning 2.
I think for the most part it dosen't matter which you get as long as you can get parts when you break it.

didnt really forget it darth, around here parts availiblity doesn't exist for that buggy. in fact most places in the US parts are hard to come by for it.

Corrado,
I was commenting on the radio that I saw in the box with the Ofna Hyper7 PBS,RTR, that thing was a joke. Not sure which one you're refering to.

PS,
what do you think about swaping in my REX.28,8port into my Mayhem,do you think it could handle the power?!

thanks for all the help guys.. the whole parts thing, i normaly get them off ebay or somewere.. and the BIGEST thing I'm looking for in a buggy is toughness.. then speed.. the radio thing.. hell i dont use all the stuff on my savage radio why do i need more??

The Mayhem is one tuff buggy. After several days of harsh racing and thrashing I finally broke something. after 4-5 upside down landings square on the wing, I finally broke the wing mount and bent the rear shock tower, although there were about 15-20 additional jumps that were spot on perfect landings. We estimate average hieght was 15-18 ft, as the jump was on the side of a 10 ft drop off, with a 2 ft launch ramp. I have video I will be editing so I can post in the next few days.

As to needing all the extras in a radio, I would agree, but who wants a cheap radio when you can have a good one. A quality radio is definately worth while.

Back