Being Sick Sucks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
This really sucks, my last week of vacation and I'm as sick as a dog. I guess the plus side it I had 3 glorious weeks in Panama before getting sick back home.

oh shuddup...lol, i'm stuck in a quarter cubicle with absolutely nothing to do. Been surfing RCNT for a full 4 hours. Had 2 small things to do and that's it.

But seriously, being sick does suck...especially if it's the kinda sickness where you have so little energy that you can barely pick up anything and you feel like barfing and it takes all you got to not barf....

dude, El, u just got back from central america - and being extremely sick doesn't the least bit concern u? do u know how many horror stories I've heard? id be getting my arse to a doctor to make sure some 2 foot worm aint inside me eating my stomach.

NA I saw that program about people with poop living inside them eew ill. I would post a pic but some of the ladies around here would get their thongs in a twist when you post graphic stuff so I will refrain, but I know what your talking about. GO TO THE DR. ELP

Last edited:
I'll survive. If I start feeling worse I might go see a doctor. As far as some worm being inside me, he'd better like hot food because that's mostly what I ate down there. With lots and lots of this:
75CIMG0392-med.JPG

El P - only you would take a photo of what you had for dinner,lol.

What the hell is that, and my friends think me eating MREs for lunch and stuff and enjoying them is gross!!

It's a local hot sauce, you'd better make sure your will is up to date before trying because it's scalding hot. Yummy!!!

I love hot food going in I just can't take the pain of it coming out. It's like I wanna wipe my ass with an ice cream cone.

Bless my daughter for playing my nurse. She keeps coming up to me and telling me to take my medicine, I would be dead if I took as often as she told me but she does remind me to take it.

El, what kind of sicknedd do you have, a food poisoning, or just a regular cold? Or something along those lines...

The last time I was in Mexico, (and I say that like I was there more than once) I felt crappy for maybe one day toward the end of the two weeks. I think it was the daily regimen of tequila and its superior antibacterial properties that saved me.

I think it was the stateside chlorine that they try to pass off as water got me sick. Actually I got a virus of some sort from someone at the airport.

If it was sars I do believe I would be dead by now but I am not. Sorry your wish didn't come true Error. :D

What? I was jsut pointing out that if it was, we wouldn't be graced by your posts since sars (when fatal) would have 86'd ya by now. Also, if it was (and you were'nt dead), more than likely a bunch of folks around you would be, and I haven't heard or read anything about a breakout in VA yet, ergo, you probably just got the flu, or are having a hard time adjusting back to the local grub.:eyepatch: :doc:

Back