Awesome Baja pic

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fourwheeler

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I thought you guys might want to take a look at a couple of pics my wife took today of my Baja. Enjoy!!

First...all dressed up and ready to go;

bajadirtpj1.jpg

Then the awesome shot she got of the Baja roosting.

bajaroostlt2.jpg

Man that is killer! I want one! LOL Great shots man. Looks like alot of fun!

Tom

that roosting pic is awesome as hell. Thanks for the new desktop!

A far cry from stock! Looks cool though!

Any vids?

Now what makes you think that isn't the stock 23cc with a chrome kit?

Actually it is the 29cc CY engine with a dominator pipe. I just got the pipe to replace my X-Can. I felt the Can was good until running the Dommy pipe. It makes a world of difference in the low to midrange. I had radio issues yesterday and did not get to run it long enough to top end it but with the power of the 29cc engine and the mid range grunt added by the Dommy pipe I think top end will not be a problem when the new gears are released. This combo will pull alot more gear very easily.

Just shiny is all I meant to point out. The stock engine isn't all chrome.

Is there a purpose for the chrome kit besides the shiny factor?

No not really, I had my choice when I purchased the entire engine between black and chrome.

I'm running the 29 now with a stock can. I traded for an X-Can and will put it on soon as it comes. Who knows from there if Ill get another better pipe. Even with the stock can I have roasted a set of tarmacs leaving stripes up and down my street. The 29 makes a world of difference. The way I looked at it 200.00 spent on the 29 was a better power then a good pipe on the 23.

Looks like a military/ civil airport fence in the background...
Nice Baja!

Thats a sweet action shot man. Looks like a sweet ride.

Bryson

Looks like a military/ civil airport fence in the background...
Nice Baja!

Nope not milatary but definately dangerous.....it's a sewer plant :constipat :surrender :OMG: :nuke: :help: :alarm:

Almost... LOL
with my recent hanging out in airports and flying my ass off, I could probably not tell the difference standing right in front of it....

Great shot on the berm... One of these days I'm gonna break down and buy one of these monsters... Oh, I cleaned up your pic and added a touch more color...

bajaroostlt2.gif

Hey now that looks nice. Thanks alot.