Sold / Found Audiobahn DUB8001 FS or Trade

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey guys I messed up my head unit so I don't need my amp anymore. I bought iit new and it has maybe around 100 hours on it. Works great, drove my 2 fosgate 10's with no problem. It's a Audiobahn DUB8001 800W monoblock 2 channel amp. I just want to sell it or preferibly trade for some rc stuff :) Here is some pics...

ojqt7n.jpg

rh71jl.jpg

ezhl3q.jpg

2nss3gx.jpg

20l0z15.jpg

Here are the specs on it.

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=17140

Thanks for looking! :yes:

Where's the price for it?

honestly id rather trade but I will sell it also... Say.... $75... make me a offer.

thats a good deal...i have all audiobahn subs and amps...and they are really nice...too bad i didnt need another...

yeah I know what you mean, but the rules say that you have to list a price, and I just wanted to let you know before it got trashed for not following the rules.

Oh ok thanks alot man. Sorry about that.

dang what to do what to do i could use a nice amp but i dont think i can mount this bad boy in my truck

what kind of rc stuff maybe an electric rustler??

I would rather get some more nitro stuff but that might work I would need to see pics and get some info on it from you. I think the dimentions are on the specs page.

Last edited:
yeah I know what you mean, but the rules say that you have to list a price, and I just wanted to let you know before it got trashed for not following the rules.

I dono about now but when I was a regular on the site a few years ago. I listed a item for TRADE ONLY and it was fine. Didnt have to list a price because I wasn't selling it. Just looking to trade.

nice amp. BTW. if I was still into a big system id snag it off ya.

Nope now you have to list a price with everything, and the mods will delete a thread when someone doesn't comply with the rules. Here's a quote directly from the for sale thread rules. It's the second rule listed.

"You MUST post a price for ALL For Sale and FS/FT deals."

I dono about now but when I was a regular on the site a few years ago. I listed a item for TRADE ONLY and it was fine. Didnt have to list a price because I wasn't selling it. Just looking to trade.

nice amp. BTW. if I was still into a big system id snag it off ya.
True BUT this is both a F/T AND F/S. So a price is required. If it was for trade only, then no price is required. Since the member said "I just want to sell it or preferibly trade for some rc stuff" then yes... post a price.

True BUT this is both a F/T AND F/S. So a price is required. If it was for trade only, then no price is required. Since the member said "I just want to sell it or preferibly trade for some rc stuff" then yes... post a price.

True. I should read his post closer.

Glad to see your still around. along with alot of other others.

True. I should read his post closer.

Glad to see your still around. along with alot of other others.
You too! I just like to hang in the back...

sorry man sold the rusty for cash and dont think this beast would fit in my truck so thanks

Wow.. I'm actually surprised this hasnt sold yet..Someone buy this amp !!

what kind of nitro stuff will you b willing to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back