Are you ready for some Football?!?!?!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Chris you better warm up your PayPal account. The Dolphins are looking pretty good.

Edit: Of course just as I hit the submit button Buffalo intercepts the ball and scores! :doh:

uh oh, game over. poor bills. i feel bad for them. really, i do:hehe:
i do have to say both defenses did extremely well, but buffalo's offense just sucked. their 7 points were scored on defense.
even if you're a bills fan you gotta hand it to ricky. 43 carries for 150-something yards. what a beast.
oh well, soon enough we will meet again.

dam the fins are looking good hell ya . Big Win . GO FINS !!!!!!!

Hehehehe - In the preseason I swore I wouldnt bet the home game against Miami. Its just a game you dont take. Ask NA, he will tell you. I did however stand my ground for the 12-21 game here in Buffalo. Its normal for Buffalo/Miami to win their respective home games. Really, it is.

And yes, you do have to hand it to Ricky! That man is a beast!!

Both Defensive games were kickass! Although us Buffalo folk can't handle the 110 degree heat.... Just like Miami wont be able to play in the snow :bling:

Great game today!

And did anyone else notice the cards got shot to hell? For those of you who play the cards.......

I'd like to comment that the Colts are now 3-0

:D

-Michael

Id like to comment that I called to tell you I was rooting for your Colts and you never called me back!

Anyhow, GO COLTS!

Hey Chris - who played the Dolphins last night? Man, theyre so called quarterback really got shut down, didnt he? And the Miami running back, ricky williams, he sure did blow right through that poor teams defense? I dont know what team it was, but i sure feel sorry for their fans. What team did miami beat the snot out of last night? i forgot. Do you remember, Chris?

lololololol

:lick:

Seen it coming a Miiiiiiiiiiiilllllllleeee away!

*grovel* *grovel*

Ok, Ok, Ill say it, Miami whooped Buffalos ass and made Bledsoe their bitch last night!

Happy now?

lol

And as for my one bitch about the game - well that would be the Ricky Williams touchdown at the end. His forward progress was CLEARY shut down, but they still allowed the TD. That was the only bad call I seen........ A clear Pivot point in the game! But hey, its a Buffalo/Miami game. The officials usually dont even watch when we play do they? hehehe

much happier now - did u want my paypall address now? ill tell u what. if u pay me now - u only owe me 30.00 instead of 50.00, what do ya say? cause if u wait, u know ur gonna owe me 50.00 in december. btw - my birthday is on Dec 21st, what a great present I'm gonna get from you, eh?

lol - I would actually bump the December bet if you like :thumbup:

You know right well the Bills are going to crush them at home. Same reason I didnt bet this game this weekend. Its not about Faith with Buffalo/Miami, but more-so Fate.

Boy am I glad I chickened out of this thread!!!!
Spineless, I know. Hell, I fell asleep last night. What I did see looked like an even game. But in the end, well, my Bills didn't step up. So NA will enjoy his day today. Somehow he's managed to get 2 mods to kiss his ass in the last 2 weeks. That's some good kharma.

Originally posted by Candyman
That's some good kharma.

yeah - but it took all my regular karma away......accident, burglary......ill trade the dolphins win for car fixed, my injuries healed, and my RC stuff back anyday

Good point. In the end, it's still just a sport...

HEY BLAZER! HEY EDDY!!! Watch the game last night? Man, that team that played the broncos sure got whipped! wow.

hehehehe

WTF?! The Raiders got spanked last night. The defense couldn't do crap and neither could the offense. I'm sitting there watching the first quarter and it's 24-0?

I predict California's teams are gonna do horrible this year. AFC is lookin like its gonna kick some major ass this year I already bet on the Bills vs. Eagles game (Bills) and the MIami and Patriots game patriots all the way, but its too bad that they keep losing players like colvin and I think it was poole that got injured sunday (correct me if I'm wrong) and Brady is surely gonna get injured during one of these near future games. just my $.02

what is the possibility of the cowboys actually not having a 4th yr of 5-11 season???? we won two in arow......:w00t:

No place better than MNF to see the Raiders get spanked. I love it. Jake looked good, the D looked great. I loved seeing Gannon freaking out on his players and coaches. :flaming: Now just gotta stay healthy:iris:

California teams do suck this year. Raiders should be 0-3 add look like they are replaying their superbowl every week. Niners should be 3-0 but they always find a way to loose. The in-fighting has started with Owens running off at the mouth about his greatness and how it is not being utilized. Doesn't take a lot of talent to drop passes though. Minnesota will kick the poop out of them this weekend. :whack:

Hey Christian:

EAGLES - 23

BILLS - 13

Oh - and by the way - the Miami Dolphins are leading the AFC East. Just in case no one new.

GO DOLPHINS

Back