Aquacraft TopSpeed 2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racer 1966

What are we doing today?
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Aquacraft TopSpeed 2- anyone have one or know anything about it? I have someone wanting to trade me one(basically just a nice hull) for my Aftershock roller. Not sure there's enough there for me to want to trade - what do you guys think?

Aquacraft1.JPG

Aquacraft2.JPG

I don't know what an Aftershock is worth. That boat as-is is maybe worth $100.00 tops.
It's going to cost a lot to finish it though so you might want to consider that.

Yeah, I think your gonna put at least a couple hundred in it even if you find a used outboard mill.

I don't know what an Aftershock is worth. That boat as-is is maybe worth $100.00 tops.
It's going to cost a lot to finish it though so you might want to consider that.

I figured it would be pricey to get going. This was the response I was looking for,not that your thoughts were unnoticed Josh :)

It's set up for the OS .21 outboard but a K&B or Thunder Tiger can be hung on it. The OS's really went up in cost the past few years.
The boat is easy to assemble and setup plus the owners manual is one of the best out there.

Back