any of you have order something on ebay?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got mine form the 14th of July North Cali to AZ.

how do you look this guy up on ebay? I have tryed and can't find a way to look up ones name as a seller.

man I like ebay but dang guys like this make me not want to go there again.
Thanks snippster!

anyone has a new status on paypal yet?

Nope, but i called them. They basically said if he does not respond to the claims they will just take the money and give it back to the people with the claims in. I read them his ME page, letting them know he is not checking his email nor phone calls and will probably not respond to the claims, but they have to give the full 10 days or whatever it was. So i guess we sit patient and wait for paypal to give us our money back, but I can't buy my trucks till they give back my money :angry:

i hope the process wouldn't be too long after the 10 days

Nah I have had several disputes resolved thru PayPal, They normally take about 2 to 3 weeks to resolve.

Well Paypal gave me $200 back out of $860, damn crooks. I have contacted them and was told they only responsible for up to $200. I went off on them, I stated I didn't get my order because YOU shut him down and froze his account, So what your telling me is I get $200 and you take $660 as a cut for the dispute. They didn't like that so I said I will contact a lawyer, because what you are doing is robbery. I am done with Paypal!!!!

That sucks, My dad got burned by a few hundred bucks years back, thats y i never signed up for it. Ill stick with my moneyorders n such.

I'm waiting on paypal to do something. i sent a guy $170.00 for some long tube headers and an off road y pipe for my Z28 and never received it it says he had till July 31st to reply back i just checked my paypal and still no reply and still no money...
I have a bad feeling ima get boned...

200$ out of 860$....... so everyone will received MAX 200$......
fu***** su*** man!

:angry:

Wow, only 200? They should give you FULL refund. How g**.

Last edited:
That is total Bull Sh**, I guess we should all just boycot Pay Pal!!!!

i'ved received this from paypal...

After careful review, this claim has been decided in your favor and $200.00USD has been credited to your account. This is the maximum amount covered by PayPal. If your claim was for morethan the amount recovered, the outstanding balance is due from the sellerand we will make our best effort to recover it for you. :angry::angry::angry:

Ya know, I've done business through Ebay for years.
The only bad experiences I've had were dealing with RC stuff....

Weird

I'm waiting on paypal to do something. i sent a guy $170.00 for some long tube headers and an off road y pipe for my Z28 and never received it it says he had till July 31st to reply back i just checked my paypal and still no reply and still no money...
I have a bad feeling ima get boned...

and sure enough he had no money in his paypal account and i got boned. nothing what so ever was given back to me.:angry:

I'm working on starting a Lawsuit against Paypal for this. Waiting on response from lawyer and Paypal.

Back