Any Android Users?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HPI-Killer

Axial Axle Twisting Guru
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Just got an android phone a couple days ago & curious if anyone knows some fun game apps & sites with all free apps?
Thanks

Best bet is to search the android market for apps.

There is a site i used to use that i got any app free for, but i noticed after using it for a few weeks it slowed down my phone and i had a shorter battery because of it. I would say to just get the free market apps, thats what i do. Every once in awhile i will buy a $.99 app. I have a droid x, btw.

I just click on the "market" app on my Samsung and get them from there. Angry birds is what I've been stuck on for a while now.

I've only used the Market place and haven't paid for an app yet. An app you ought to look into is the free version of Lookout Mobile security. It has an antivirus as well as can help locate a misplaced phone.

Android Marketplace is the best place to get apps. You can use http://www.appbrain.com/ to find some "top rated" apps as well. I like RoboDefense, Airport (i think that's the title), and Anger Bird is pretty good too.

Another must have app is Pandora Radio.

I just click on the "market" app on my Samsung and get them from there. Angry birds is what I've been stuck on for a while now.
that game makes me angry sometimes

a good app to get is called a "sexy battery widget". . .its cool it has a girl on it and the lower ur battery gets the less she wears. . .she doesn't get totally naked but its still kinda cool, and something called anycut. . .you can make anything on the fone into a shortcut which is a good thing to have. . .and also battery monitor widget is a good thing to have. . .it keeps your battery in check by being able to turn off ur wi-fi, data, bluetooth, and ur screen brightness. . .all are free by the way

As much as I enjoy my android phone, if I had the cash I would get an iPhone in a heartbeat.

Rockin' a SonyEricsson x10 Mini pro btw.

go to the market and search for Zedge for all your FREE ring tones....and dont forget the task killer app, this kills an opened apps that are not in use and saves your battery

Rocking a Droid X here. Love it. Angry Birds is addicting for sure. I love DoubleTwist as well to sync with iTunes and WinAmp. I also run Astrid Task, mint.com, Google Goggles, Yelp, and UrbanSpoon.

Poke around the marketplace....you will find tons you will like.

angry birds, battery watch, compass, elixir, firefox, flashlight, google goggles, heavens above, iheartradio, movies, pandora, paypal, photobucket, radar now, redbox, ringroid, scanlife, scanner radio, tikl, the weather channel,

all free, and good apps. i also have a nes and snes emulator that is fun, as well as some messengers.

if you want to know anything about those apps, just let me know.

running sprint epic 4G.

I've got angry birds, Zedge, weather channel, nba jam, drift championships, x construct, traffic jam, guns n glory, basketball shot, papwall, paint joy, ninjump, mx moto, bubble blast 2, flood it, glow hocky, racing live, sniper, wild west sheriff, pandora radio.....

Oh and to those of you who does exercise, try Endomondo it supports a plethora of sports.

Just fyi from what everyones sayin its almost impossible to get a virus on a droid unless you download an app from a third party site or the virus is in a phone update.
Also be wary of the lookout app if its the one I'm thinkin of.( I know its one of the virus protect things) Read the permissions its a company in israel that has access to everything in your phone at any time including location phone calls web browser and text messages and the user agreement has some sketchy parts to it. (We may sell your info to third parties is one line of said agreement.)
Apps wise angry birds ftw and also battle bears is fun. I think the google earth and google sky apps are kool too. I also run handcent sms program (fully customize layout and text notifications) and the xscope browser which is way faster than stock and much easier to manage multiple tabs with. I'm online all the time on my phone as I have no computer at this time n haven't had one for months. (I've made all my posts to this forum ever on my droid lol)
Photobucket for uploading pictures to online and tapatalk is cool for forum users. Also they have a paypal app which works pretty well.
Break. Com app for passing the time with cool videos too.
If that's not enough lemme kno I've got plenty more lol.

I have the evo from Sprint and love it I just found a app yesterday called leos rc simulator it is flight pretty fun.

Back