any 1 have or had the thunder quake?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spyhunter48

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hi all i was wondering if any of you have or had the thunder quake? i have 1 coming and my dad has 1 .... :cheers: :spit:

i had the axis buggy there are all based on the same platform
why are you asking?

spyhunter48 said:
hi all i was wondering if any of you have or had the thunder quake? i have 1 coming and my dad has 1 .... :cheers: :spit:

So who are we talking to now????Curtis Or is it allan? And if your dad has one why don't you ask him :hammer:

Got one. Part of the Axis stuff fits. There were a few people that really liked theirs. I'm not one of them, but if you need help with it, let me know.

ZANDOR said:
So who are we talking to now????Curtis Or is it allan? And if your dad has one why don't you ask him :hammer:

This is gonna get nasty quick.

i will be the first one...

i think that the guy just wants to know what people thinks about this the vehicle, and i don't that he was looking for a smart ass answer.

look dose it matter what person are you speaking to.... anyway this is allen....any i we just got the tq .. and what did some people thank about the truck.....

IMO duratrax are horrible cars, made of cheap parts. ihad a couple before, the engines sucks on them!

spyhunter48 said:
look dose it matter what person are you speaking to.... anyway this is allen....any i we just got the tq .. and what did some people thank about the truck.....

I does matter i do belive jon2 told you guys 1 account per user...Not all three of you..

And as for your trucks they suck ball sweat.

ZANDOR said:
...And as for your trucks they suck ball sweat.

Short, sweet, and to the :bowned: point. :spit:

Seriously; having worked for a hobby shop, and therefore, servicing serveral "Thundercrap"s, (that people bought via mail order) I would NEEEEVER buy one for myself, or even for someone I hate. They break if you just BREATHE wrong on them. Not to mention, the front engine bearings explode if you even start to lean the engine out.

Not to mention the cheap'o radio system.

Buddy of mine has an Axis; that thing is a money pit. Makes a T-Maxx look like a Revo.

note; not flaming you, just the truck itself sucks. But, if ya enjoy it, that's what counts.... Just don't sneeze on it. :cheers:

Spyhunter, thanks again for being a perfect example as to why we insist on one user per screen name. So yes it does matter, since one knows who we are dealing with or talking to, Curtis, Alen, or Daryll, hence the reason you are banned from selling here, and will remain so. I really can't understand why you all don't just register under your own screen name, what is so difficult about that???

ok..., the this guy has three accounts!!, oh hell no!!, no wonder he got a smart ass comment as an answer.

no mx125 there is 3 ppl using the same account ,its simple then we know to whom we are talking too
easy to register and have your own nickname and stuff like that makes perfect sense.

ok, all i done was ask a simple question, i did not try to sell anything , as I'm a criminal, and still you idiots wont stop the trouble , well kids will be kids, as for the selling on here , i never really sold that much, as this site seems to be stuck on seeing how much you can push your rc's to their limits, i on the other hand am a true rc'er and just enjoy them, well i was told that i could ask questions , but not sell, well i see now that was bullshit, I'm still being harrassed by childish people, so stick this website in your asses, over and out!!!!!!!, oh i forgot , i will in my power to discourage anyone to come to this site!!!!!, Zandor- kiss my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as for replying to this thread i did and all i said was it makes sense to have your own account i know damn well i would not want any of my kids coming on here and using mine simply because of the rep i have abtained on here for being honest and true to my word .
so on that note i will not play childish game in name calling and crap like ,
just have your kids make there own account and as for anyone coming ot this site ,this is THE best forum bar none i have ever been on .
and i have ncnitro to thank for that ,ok i am getting pissed so i will drop this ,
so on that noteeither JUST LEAVE or take the 10 minutes to register your sons an account

spyhunter48 said:
stick this website in your asses, over and out!!!!!!!, oh i forgot , i will in my power to discourage anyone to come to this site!!!!!,

Hmmm.
I'm wondering what I should do about the "stick this site up my ass" comment.
Also, If your going to discourage anyone from coming to this site, you not going to be welcome here anymore.
What to do...what to do....

Last edited:
Spy ya know I respect ya, weve done trades more than once and everythings always gone great, But I can't side with ya this time. Just make seperate accounts for each of you. What is so hard about that? You get whoever to make the own accounts, and youll never catch flack for it again, and probably get your rights to sell and trade on here again. Kinda seems like a no brainer to me. Just get your damn kids to register already!!

(And for the record, I would almost bet that not any of the post in this thread is from Allen. Last time we heard from you in your appology thread, you were stating how you werent going to let your kids use your name anymore, and from knowing ya a little bit, I believe that was actually you, and youd stick to your guns. )

Zandor- kiss my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naw I am not in to that sorry...
You feel better now(good) you can leave now..
Your worthless any way! So good by for once and all :cheers:

spyhunter48 said:
as this site seems to be stuck on seeing how much you can push your rc's to their limits, i on the other hand am a true rc'er and just enjoy them

Isn't that why it's called a "hobby"?
If I (speaking for myself now) just wanted to "enjoy" my bog standard RC cars, I'd collect Bit CharGes and crap like that.
Who says a person can't enjoy a modified RC car?

RatzoRC said:
Hmmm.
I'm wondering what I should do about the "stick this site up my ass" comment.
What to do...what to do....

Do it ban his ass so we don't have to listen to his dumb ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.