Another reason to quit smoking.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way I see it, at least you're getting some protein out of the deal.

Kinda reminds me of an X-Files episode. Same basic premise, only the eggs were inhaled, hatched in the victim, and killed 'em.

I'm already sucking down cancer, I'm not about to worry about a litle bug.

HUm

I'll take 2 cartons of those bug cigarettes please...NOT!!!!:puke:

Wowzers, she is a bright person, those bugs ARE disgusting. I wonder what's a better health alternative, smoking a few bugs everynow and then or smoking a pack a day for 40 or 50 years..........geeeeez.

I found fly larvae in an unopened box of Cheerios over 20 years ago, and I have not bought a General Mills product since. They are in Minneapolis, and I went to school in Minnesota, and due to the dairy farms, it's the fly capitol of the world. I thing the fly is the state bird.

She probably just changed brands.

"and if smoking them is dangerous."

Ahhh yeah as opposed to the 52K+ carcinogens in your avg cig.....She's worrying about the only organic product she's consumed in her life....this woman needs a sign....

Last edited:
Keeling wants USA Gold to take responsibility.

And there it is, the Hymn of Litigation, the mantra of the "I Know My Rights" group. Toward the end of that video they mention she's not cashing the $26 check and is in communication with her lawyer. Hope she's got Jackie Chiles.

I'd say just about most of this country needs a good kick in the ass. :D

When this goes down in the books as ANOTHER stupid lawsuit, she'll be able to switch to a more expensive brand.

Thats what I was thinking, just switch brands and dont buy such cheap ass cigs.

On another note, this kid at my school has been bringing bags of cig's to school. I take the good ones out for myself and friends, and sell the cheap ones to the bum's at the lake I fish at. I'm going to go check these free cig's right frigin now to see if there infested with these nasty ass creatures lol.

Bryson

Back