Andy's New Toy!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2nv

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Picked up a new toy this last weekend. What do you guys think?
100_0364.jpg

100_0365.jpg

Its a 2000 Bombardier DS650. The guy I bought it from was in a car accident and hasnt drove it since 2001. (Was to squirly for him) So its in like mint shape. So far I've only almost poop my pants on it twice! :cheers:

All i have to say is,Can i borrow it?(lucky SOB) :)

Those things are fast! I remember driving a 400ex(honda) and that thing was nutz. Bombs are automatic right?

put a pipe and K&n filter on it and you will wake it up some.. my freind had one in FL.. there nice but I've tryed jumping one before and they seemed front heavy and always wanted to nose dive..

NICE bike!!!!

they're nice bikes but a lil to heavy for me,but yes put the pipe,jet kit, and the k&n and it will be unleash some lost ponys

It's not a bike.....Too many wheels....sorry I have beef w/ th elil bastards that I used to run into on those at the track.....MX track......I say sell it and get a bike :D....other than that cool toy....

Correction 4wheeler... i miss my old 4wheeler, i want to get another one.

What do i think, i think you sux :jk: thats one sweet ride you got there now go get it dirty...

lol.. I will for sure ed.. I put a K&N in it right away, and it seems to have enough ponies for right now. Ill get a pipe down the road though I'm sure. And yeah I did have a dirtbike, I sold it so I could get this. WAYYY more fun and more practical for me. I havent noticed it being heavy at all. Today I went to a gravel pit with a buddy with a 660 raptor and a 400 ex, and not to talk smack or brag it up or anything (They are both nice nice machines) but this one handles ALOT better, is faster, WAYYY more stable, and seems to fly with the best of them. I thought it was fast the 1st day I got it, then noticed I had the choke on... man was that a trip..lol.. and now its pleanty dirty...lol... It rained almost 2 inches last night, so its pretty covered now..

Vb- No its a clutch. Up on the bars like a dirtbike. I aint into that automatic poop.

Sweet ride man! I just got an '05 400ex... I love it!

What does a decent used quad run? I went to a Honda dealer about 2 years ago and it seemed you could not walk out with anything decent for under 6k.. anything to be had for about 3k out there?

BTW congrats on your purchase.

my dad just bought a new 660 rhino ...

a decent quad runs about 6k ,the DS like his runs over 7k last time i checked,banshe's,400ex,LT-400 and Predators are all in the 6-7k range,and those are the wheelers to have.

I bought mine from a guy who was just going threw a divorce and didnt want his wife to get half of the money for it so I got it for really cheap..lol.. I paid $2500 for it out the door. It still books at over 4k, so I couldnt go wrong. But yeah the sticker on it was $7,100 new. The guy bought it for his wife (Futre Ex now) and she didnt want to learn how to drive a clutch, so the last time it was licenced was 2001. So it still looks mint. can't beat that.

there fast as hell i just dont like the high center of gravity is what i ment I'm used to banshees but for the price u paid who cares lol anyways heres a pic
DCP_00041.gif

Back