almost got a ticket

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not a motor...This is a motor.

11.gif

I'm not making fun of you. I just doubt it will happen. Just like your huge rc car, your mini bike doing a 45 MPH wheelie, you trans am doing 160, the motor having bigger spark plugs, the motor having 520 horsepower.....shall i continue or do you get my drift?

the pistons are bigger and to ignite the fuel better you get bigger plugs and heads

can't stop wont stop

please send me the link to oversized plugs

Thats not a motor...This is a motor.

11.gif

I know it is an engine and that electric is a motor. The kid calls it his motor that has been bored out so it has bigger heads that require bigger spark plugs.

In the old days we refered to mills as "motors" So sue me... LOL!

more and more lies in every single one of his posts.

motor engine same poop we all no we talkin bout that big block

the pistons are bigger and to ignite the fuel better you get bigger plugs and heads

You can port the head but there is no such animal as bigger heads that need bigger plugs! You talk out your ass!!! Where is my Sig???

He must have the same ones I have in my Ranger..Only the highest horsepower "motors" can use these, as all other "motors" are wussies! They handle all the nawwsss and wheelies you can throw at them.

plug1.JPG

Plug2.JPG

Plug3.JPG

I gotta go to bed. Someone kick some sense into qaart, please!!!

He must have the same ones I have in my Ranger..Only the highest horsepower "motors" can use these, as all other "motors" are wussies! They handle all the nawwsss and wheelies you can throw at them.

plug1.JPG

Plug2.JPG

Plug3.JPG

What the heck is that for? Gotta be for an airplane engine?

Sorry, that is "motor"...

plug1.JPG

Plug2.JPG

Plug3.JPG

i wish i had a cigarette lighter like tht

Yep, off to bed,
night guys!

it has elderbroke intake elderbroke fuel pump (90gph)
hollet 750 carb elderbroke oil pump (racing pump) new elderbroke valve covers
comp cams. comp cams roller arms hydrolic lifters

it has elderbroke intake elderbroke fuel pump (90gph)
hollet 750 carb elderbroke oil pump (racing pump) new elderbroke valve covers
comp cams. comp cams roller arms hydrolic lifters

Did you go to google.com my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back