almost got a ticket

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got to get one of those scooters! Heres some wheelies since qaart's are'nt up yet!

I want to see qaart do that :D

PS: 600th Post To This Thread!!

I'm geting nothing but what i buy myself

Hey qaart what is that? More BS and still no video? What about pictures of your engine? Oh wait, bet your camera isn't gonna work today. Grow up a little. :angry:

I wanna see that wheelie vid.

Yeah, get off yer lazy butt and take a stroll. Besides, if the cops catch ya, you deserve a ticket. GET A QUAD!

Would it be ok to pronounce this thread officially dead? We ain't gonna see a vid and we all KNOW the kid is full of crap. I am getting board waiting for something that will never come to fruition. It was a lot of fun but it is now tiresome. Sorry gents...

Still can't fix it and don't really give a crap now...

Would it be ok to pronounce this thread officially dead? We ain't gonna see a vid and we all KNOW the kid is full of crap. I am getting board waiting for something that will never come to fruition. It was a lot of fun but it is now tiresome. Sorry gents...

Still can't fix it and don't really give a crap now...

Your right this thread is dead. We will never see the video.

Since you think the thread is dead, I'll close it unless the original thread starter requests that it be reopened.

Wow.

600+ posts in this thread.

That's a lot of:spam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back