AE Mini MGT awakening.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to break this gem out of its cave!...:cool:

Man that is a old one about 2-2005 still a goody👍👍
Find you some bodies for that gem what you looking for original or any body that fits ??
Time to break this gem out of its cave!...:cool:

I hate they call them vintage. Wth is really considered that old. I'm older then that truck I must be a dinosaur 🦕 LOL

Last edited:
I wanted one of those when they came out... seemed a lot better than the t-maxx. That and the TNX 18 both seemed like better alternatives.

I wanted one of those when they came out... seemed a lot better than the t-maxx. That and the TNX 18 both seemed like better alternatives.

I've never experienced none of them ,an neither really this one from Team Associated ,I have
only restored & test ran this once an it stayed in my shed for nearly 10 years!
However ,Team Assoc. did very well on designing it ,an they matched the working components
to its scale ,a hell of a lot better than Traxxas had ever done!
I never owned a Tmaxx ,but had restored one for a person an got to examine the truck in person ,
that made me throw up an will never own a Traxxas ,however ,their old E-Maxx was a beast!...LOL

I just tried to post a video a few minutes ago and it says its unavailable too. IDK why.

Has anyone heard from Woodie about this youtube video link issue? I tagged him on a post and explained that everyone was having the same issue but he never replied. I sent feedback to youtube but I feel like youtube doesn't listen to that crap and they have no proper why to submit a help ticket with them sooooo who knows.

Last edited:
Has anyone heard from Woodie about this youtube video link issue? I tagged him on a post and explained that everyone was having the same issue but he never replied. I sent feedback to youtube but I feel like youtube doesn't listen to that crap and they have no proper why to submit a help ticket with them sooooo who knows.

Thanks Greywolf!...:thumbs-up:

Here is the first fire up ,a little rough but it had a lot of WD in the engine & foul plug ,
but eventually fired ,will have a street run next!..:cool: