Adjustable Wheelbase Rear A-arms?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamState

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Any disadvantages to running these? Affects on suspension etc. Can't decide between true track or these. They would be on a basher not a racer. I would also think these would help control some wheelies since I'm running a Picco .26max.

Last edited:
i just put these on my racing revo. had 1 practice and they were alot better handling on the track. but for bashing i don't stray from rpm. my basher has rpm's. never tried anything else.

Do you have the traxxas ones? I was looking at the Tekno Rc ones they are supposed to have the quality and flexibility of the RPM arms, but I don't think they sell them anymore.

Its rpm for me when the time come. They have a life time warranty that you can not beat! I would go with the true tracks if I was you just my 2 cents tho.

yes they are the traxxas ones. i never heard of anything else but i never looked either. i have rpms on the front because i broke a stock one. if i ever break one of these i will go rpm in the back. from what i hear the fronts take all the abuse. that being said my friend at the track has broke two rear arms and no front ones. he just went rpm.

Well I already have RPM in front, I think I will give them a try, if I break one I will switch to rpm in the rear also.

If you are racing competitively then go with the traxxas arms. They are great for the track as they dont flex as much as the RPM arms which can cause handling issues. Now as far as bashing the traxxas arms suck. The top arms in the rear tend to crack the brace in the middle of the arm.

This is referring only to the extended rear arms.

Back