abusing the redcats..AGAIN

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsalifeworthliving

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
hey guys!! havent been on here for a while so i figured i would update on the "big rigs".. after the posted vids, i pulled them apart to do a good cleaning and invontory any parts that were brokin(you'll see in the vids), but suprisingly there was'nt anything major. the mt needed a drive cup and the tt needed a suspension arm and tie rod. i had those parts allready so i figured i would order some "goodies" instead... not much as I'm saving for a 3rd rampage, but here is the short list
mt:
-new mcd shell
-new piston ring for the 28.5
-813 "pumper" carb
-27/33 gears for more top end
tt:
-26.9cc headkit
-33/27 gears for more top end(same gears as mt, but reversed becouse of smaller tires)
-outerwears
-clear ramp shell(not needed yet)

the first vid is all abuse/bloopers. i purpasly didnt edit out the walks to get it out of the tree's so you can see there was no damage it. not sure how hight that cliff is. maybe 20+ feet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see you back. As long as you're still abusing them, we'll let you take some time off from here, but you're required to give us occasional updates. :)

man u almost hit the biker too hehhee..

Back