A new element

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am tempted but have some projects that need work first.

Not going to be much after market support for this scale though. I couldn't find a tire size anywhere. 1.5's maybe?

The body looks toy grade to me and I agree with @Doom! about after market parts.
That's a easy pass for me.

The body looks toy grade to me and I agree with @Doom! about after market parts.
That's a easy pass for me.
Aww c'mon, you can make the body look less toy grade with a little TLC.

I think it needs some time for the aftermarket to get into it. I’m not crazy about the body, I’m going to reach out to them and ask for a sendero HD type of body. Then I’d be all over it.

Lol, these companies are all over the place with scale size once you move away from the 1/10 crawlers. This 1/12 crawler has a wheelbase of 7.91 inches and the 1/18 Axial Capra has a wheelbase of 9.0 inches.🤔 Seems the marketing departments need to work on their math skills. 🤣

That being said I like the idea of having crawlers smaller than 1/10 without going all the way down to 1/24, nice to see another option. Just hoping it gets aftermarket support to make it more appealing.

Back