?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofx

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Is the Monster Gt out yet?:buggy1: :buggy1: :buggy1: :buggy1: :buggy1:

LHS's and online stores are taking orders now. You can get it at stormer hobbies for 499.99 - it should be out within the next 2 weeks.

I think there too looking diiferent:dancin:

Originally posted by nofx
I think there too looking diiferent:dancin:

What the heck does that mean????

You have been hanging out with Bmoc too much.

Ha lol BMOC doesn't like them i guess

Originally posted by nofx
Ha lol BMOC doesn't like them i guess

what the hell??? dude let me give you the same advice I gave BMOC. Remember that we are reading what you type, so please think it through in your head first, it it makes sense, then try typing it. Also if you could write complete thoughts, that would help us a lot. I know most of this will be difficult to do, but we are here to help you through this difficult learning experience of communication and basic writing skills.

thank you dave, seems you were the only one that managed to understand my comment.

Its coming out october 15
Supposedly

One fo the editors of RC Car Action, Kevin, had one running at R/C Madness in Connecticut on Sunday. He took first place in the race I saw. It was doing very well, only one roll-over.

One of the mods should change the tittle to this thread so if anyone looks for this info they can easily find it through the search.

Originally posted by Nitroaddict

What the heck does that mean????

You have been hanging out with Bmoc too much.
hey i think what is means it bmoc translation is its too different looking istead of what he said

Originally posted by bmoc2008

hey i think what is means it bmoc translation is its too different looking istead of what he said

For the love of God kid, learn to fricken make sense, at least once. No one knows what the hell you are saying ever. Put the crack pipe down and type with both hands.

I am deeply sorry for this, I have put the pipe down and magically with two hands I can type correctly!!

I am deeply sorry for this, I have put the pipe down and magically with two hands I can type correctly!!

Wow, very good. Now lets keep up the good work. Remember it will be very easy to slip back into old habits, please remain vigilant to make certain that this does not happen.

Originally posted by nitro dave

For the love of God kid, learn to fricken make sense, at least once. No one knows what the hell you are saying ever. Put the crack pipe down and type with both hands.

Dave, Bmoc has learned the fine art of sarcasm, and the attemp was pretty darned good, 9.0 on the sarc-o-meter, and you did bite at it.

Thank you error, only few talented people have learned to manage the talk of bmoc.