6x6

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bloodredmaxx

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
My neighbor and i have built a 6x6. We dont have pictures yet but we will have them soon. When i get the pictures posted i'll list all of the hop-ups and stuff that we have done to the t-maxx to make it a 6x6.

Sweet you should put it in the Tech info for a 6x6 is it a maxx?

can't wait to see!

Now get out there and pull something around, like a steel garbage can down the street. The neighbors get off on stuff like that!

What about a 6X6 2 engine truck?

It's a t-maxx. We were thinking about making it a .21 but we didn't want to destroy the diffs and tranny. We did put an rrp foc in it. But we put a trx. 15. pro (2.5 wasn't available for exchange yet) and put a 16 tooth clutchbell on it. We made it strickly for hill climbing. I forget the length of it but i believe its close to 2 feet long.

To get it to be true 6 wheel drive my neighbor bought to aluminum differential cases and cut them at work and then welded the sides together then put all the stuff in it and bolted it together. Theres another output shaft coming out the other side connected to a drivecup. We then got a old driveshaft and switched the end so it was like a tranny driveshaft. Bolted it to the very rear diff and now we got 6x6.

We are running the proline suspension with traxxas big bore shocks, 1 set of aluminum bulkheads, 2 aluminum shock towers, All steel driveshafts, and we are running the beast with Ofna Monster Pirate rims and tires. We will soon make it 6x6x4 if we think the turning radius is horible to control. I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff. I'll try to get those pictures by wednesday.

I'm telling you! Get the steel garbage can out and go whippin down the street! Got Video?

TRUST me the neighbors love that (wink wink) ever actually done that???? whats more fun is to take a skatebard and a rope and bull some one down the street

lol...i dont think my neighbors would bitch to much b/c the one neighbor is almost never home and the other neighbor i have is my brother. My brother enjoys watching me and my neighbor come up with new creations. He wants me to build a hitch for my t-maxx and put a video camera on it and operate it from my computer. So all he has to do is say hey i need some food or somethin. Put it in a trailer and drive it up to his house while watching it on the pc. Sounds like a cool idea. And the only other neighbor left around me is the one that built the 6x6.

I dont have the technology for video's yet but i will get pictures of it hill climbing. I promise you that!

it sounds sweet i can't wait to see it

Originally posted by Maxxcrazy88
TRUST me the neighbors love that (wink wink) ever actually done that???? whats more fun is to take a skatebard and a rope and bull some one down the street
with a maxx????

and whats a skatebard??
and how do you bull someone down the street? is it running of the bulls in oregon???

J/K:madface:

Back