5B Reborn

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Robmob for that tidy piece of tasty info. I think I will order it today. I will let you know how it goes and thanks again for the code. I can't wait to get my paws on one of these.

Hey can you take some close ups of the intake system on there? And can you say "Big Daddy sintered bronze fuel filter"? The one you have in the line is looking a little lacking for it.
How much was the engine and where did you get it? I want to upgrade mine. How much HP does it give out?

Last edited:
A large in-line fuel filter is not needed since the tank has a clunk type filter in it.

Ahhh, i see. I didnt know that but now i do. And how about the other stuff?

Thanks. I'm looking for a new engine, and i wanted to know what you all think would be a good choice and whats worth it or not.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...m=330151197578&_trksid=p3984.cALLBUY.m311.lVI
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...m=330148078084&_trksid=p3984.cALLBUY.m311.lVI
or
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...m=330151196966&_trksid=p3984.cALLBUY.m311.lVI
Now i really like the way the 29cc looks and its got the getup and go but the ESP ported has all the get up and go but no looks. I think I'm leaning towards the 29cc but i wanted to know what everyone else thinks

Hey rob body is in the mail you may have it tomarow or the next day!!!!!!!!post up some pics asap thanks fastflee out...also guys I can get any body out there and do the fastflee fade just pm me!!!!!!!!!!

Go figure with my luck. Went to order a baja yesterday from amain. OUT OF STOCK.

Rob you get that body yet??????if not I bet today is the day..we need pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:LoL::LoL:

Rob you get that body yet??????if not I bet today is the day..we need pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:LoL::LoL:

Body came yesterday and looks fantastic.

It’s an ass pain to remove/install a body with the side dom pipe installed, so I may install your body after next weeks bash since I will have it apart for cleaning anyway. Pics will be posted after I get it on there.

Thanks again.

Thanks Rob, I will order when I get home from work.

Body came yesterday and looks fantastic.

It’s an ass pain to remove/install a body with the side dom pipe installed, so I may install your body after next weeks bash since I will have it apart for cleaning anyway. Pics will be posted after I get it on there.

Thanks again.

AWWWWWW your killing me spend 20 mins and put thyat babay on for the bash!!!!!!!!!!!!gots to get the peeps to see the work!!!!!awwww up to you but I would luv to see it on and some pics up on the forums....:LoL:

AWWWWWW your killing me spend 20 mins and put thyat babay on for the bash!!!!!!!!!!!!gots to get the peeps to see the work!!!!!awwww up to you but I would luv to see it on and some pics up on the forums....:LoL:

Since you took the time to hook me up, I will take the time to mount it for the bash.

Well, it was a good try but rcsuperstore has the baja 5b kits on back order too. We (myself and nitroghost) ordered 2 last night and all was good. Got a call this morning from them to say that they don't have them. Doesn't say anything about on back order on their web site. You guys reckon the 5b kit is so popular they just can't keep up?

Bummer.

They are popular. Most guys who already had the RTR are snapping up the kit as a 2nd or even 3rd Baja.

Right now, I am content to just have the one.

Yea i have the rtr but i wish i had the kit because i love the orange parts. I love orange on the Baja chassis parts but not so much on the body. Actually, can you buy the orange parts alone or do you have to get the kit version to get the orange parts?

Back